Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Star Wars battle for Naboo rocks!

Page: 1 of 1
 Sky Master
03-07-2002, 6:57 PM
:evil1: Battle of Naboo is the greatest. So what more can I say?:mob: :darth: :usa: :greedo: Hay I thought he was dead.
 Rogue15
03-08-2002, 8:27 AM
yep. so what's your favorite mission? Mine is probably the one right after the final battle. So many things to destroy. :)
 Sky Master
03-08-2002, 4:52 PM
:bdroid2: My favorites are Coroscant encountor, the one in which you are Maul and the one aganist the Hutt. (I :joy: LOVE beating the tar out of Skiprate Blastboats).......15?!!!!!??:swear: Why you evil rancor! You left me to die on Tang Green! But it's good to see you! Where is the Master?
 Sky Master
03-08-2002, 5:14 PM
:bdroid2: My favorites are Coroscant encountor, the one in which you are Maul and the one aganist the Hutt. (I :joy: LOVE beating the tar out of Skiprate Blastboats).......15?!!!!!??:swear: Why you evil rancor! You left me to die on Tang Green! But it's good to see you! Where is the Master?
Page: 1 of 1