Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Attenion all gamer!!!

Page: 1 of 1
 Wraith 5
03-07-2002, 9:10 AM
For thouse of you that don't know me i am Wraith 5. Co-Founder of this here fourm. (just the sw rpg part not the gb or the lucasfourms part.)

What some of you may not know is that Estsy also has a rpg board Star Wars Role Playing Game (http://swrpg.netfirms.com/cgi-bin/YaBB.cgi)

At this fourm i am running a game that is based in the Rebllion era. The group is a starfighter squadron working for the rebels.

Right now the group is going though trainning and we have about 4-6 people right now. I can take more people so if any of you would like to play a d20 rule based game stop on by, or feel free to ask me a question here.
 Heavyarms
03-07-2002, 10:49 AM
okay, wraith. I'm geared up!

"puts on wetsuit, flippers, and scuba mask*

Ready to do battle with the emporer!
 Sithcloak
03-07-2002, 1:40 PM
Can i join?

Sithcloak
 Wraith 5
03-07-2002, 9:35 PM
you bet!! that is way i posted this topic.

Follow the link and find the chat thread for special forces (in the rpg chat forum) and post that you would like to join. Same goes for anyone else that would like to join.
 DashRendar
03-08-2002, 5:59 AM
Can I join? I've got a PC I can use! His name is Theisdon, he's been through all the exams and now is a cadet! Right now he's in 2 games ones called Orders of Dark and Light and the other one hmmm.... I can't seem to remember that ones name-o well. So can I join? PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ say I can join!:D

BTW right now our active playerse are HA( yes that's right HA you're already in it), Me, HS, and Eets...at least they will be active...;)

So everyone get your Patooies down to the RPG Forum or Wraith will spill his Wraith out onto this forum and fill our lives with misery and woe!

Well maybe not but you get the picture...
 hannibalscipio
03-17-2002, 1:13 PM
Too bad that game died..........
Page: 1 of 1