Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Grim Fandango trailer

Page: 1 of 1
 overfloater
02-27-2002, 2:10 AM
I've been looking all over for the old Grim Fandango trailer, but all the links that ever had it are dead. I'm looking for the full 33 mb version, not the crappy RealVideo one. Any ideas where I could find it?
 Metallus
02-27-2002, 2:23 AM
Sadly, I've been in search of the same thing. The one at MojoDownloads was the RealVideo format, and I never got it to work right after downloading it. Perhaps someone else can help though.
 Tall Guy
02-27-2002, 4:51 AM
i sometimes see downloads at the end of reviews. Try gamespot (http://www.gamespot.com) and check the review there...there might be a downloads section at the end of the review, even if there is it might be the one u dont want !
 Huz
02-27-2002, 2:26 PM
I could supply it you somehow if you *really* want to wait a few hours for me to upload it all and then muck about joining files together.

Alternatively Met, and I'm sure he'll love me for saying this, you could just nag Skyfox for it and then post it on GFN! ;)
 Metallus
02-27-2002, 2:35 PM
Why the hell does Skyfox have it? And why don't I have it yet? Er, what I mean to say is...yeah I'll talk to him.
 Wraith 8
02-27-2002, 5:56 PM
well i do have the first demo still on CD.... but i think that doesnt help you very much :D... sorry. hope you find what you are looking for.
 overfloater
02-28-2002, 2:35 AM
Ah well, thanks all. Gamespot had a dead link to it last time I checked. And Huz, certainly don't wanna make you go through all that trouble. ;) If GFN could put it up that'd be great.
 Celso
03-04-2002, 11:19 AM
hum the lucasarts' official page has a trailer, nbut im not sure if it is the RealVideo version. I may check it .
 Tall Guy
03-04-2002, 4:54 PM
i didnt know there where two versions anyway, whats the difference? just the format?
 MeddlingMonk
03-04-2002, 10:45 PM
Just the format: a tiny, crappy Real version and a gigantic (55 MB) fullscreen executable.
 Tall Guy
03-05-2002, 5:11 AM
ahhh, i can see why people are in need foe it then
Page: 1 of 1