Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Slow forum (not a bad thing)

Page: 1 of 1
 Evo Wahn Jhin
02-26-2002, 3:05 PM
This forums is really slow. Im used to semi-big forums with atleast 40 regualr posters.
I dont like the really big forums like the offical SWG forum. It is way to big and hard to keep track of all the posts.
This forum will be great when more people start to hear abour SWG (not alot of people know about it. I know this beacuse I keep track of all new games and I just learned abou tthis game)
Forums that are powered by vBulletin are the best! The official SWG forum is not and its not as user friendly.

:mob:
 Darth Evad
02-26-2002, 3:44 PM
Yeah. I like this forum because it's not too fast.
It's easy to keep track of everything here while I regularly visit other forums.

www.massassi.net)
www.commandchamber.net)
www.jediknightii.net)
www.slicerhq.com)
www.3dcafe.com)

I'm Darth Evad in all of them except 3dcafe where I'm Evad.
 Jan Gaarni
02-26-2002, 3:54 PM
I'm Darth Evad in all of them except 3dcafe where I'm Evad.

Uuh, I would never have guessed that was U. :D j/k

Evo, U only heared about it now? Really? And U say U keep track of new games? (no pun intended) Wow, there's alot of people that don't know about this game out there then. :D

First time I heard about it, that I can remember, is well over a year ago I think. My memory isn't the best. I thought Kurrsk sank a year ago from now, but it actually sank in August, 2000. :p
Just an example of how it sucks. :D
 Evo Wahn Jhin
02-26-2002, 3:59 PM
lol!

I think I missed this game bacuase I dont pay much attention to MMORPG's. I like FPS games but they are the same thing over and over again. Its time for a change :) The change wont happen for a while :(

I spend most of my time at www.maximumgamer.com) (http://www.maximumgamer.com)
 Jan Gaarni
02-26-2002, 4:21 PM
Lol, I guess it won't, not with MoH:AA out now, JKII:JO next month and Renegade sometime this year. :D Demo is soon out by the way I think.
 Darth Evad
02-26-2002, 4:25 PM
I go to www.lucasarts.com) regularly so I heard about it when they announced it.
Kinda like Knights of the Old Republic.
What's this game all about?
Have to wait until later this week to find out.
 MikeC
02-26-2002, 5:28 PM
Ya, this is a pretty good forum with some interesting people. There are several of us who know each other already. Juztyn, Darth Evad and I (along with others) are old Jedi Knight editors and transplants from the forums at www.massassi.net)
 Wraith 8
02-26-2002, 6:03 PM
well other forums on the lucasforums are realy big in members..
Like Galactic Battlegrounds.
and i think that this place will get pretty crowded too when we get closer to the release date :D.

I always go here and to the Rogue Squadron boards.... :D

i first heard of SWG when i was reading a game magazine.... it had ALL the first screen shots in it... and it was praising ot into heaven.... i believe it was last year September or October.... not realy sure tho.
 Com Raven
02-27-2002, 1:08 PM
Originally posted by Darth Evad
I go to www.lucasarts.com) regularly so I heard about it when they announced it.
Kinda like Knights of the Old Republic.
What's this game all about?
Have to wait until later this week to find out.

It's a rpg that plays in the Sith War time frame, based on the p&p SW rpg, and developed by my favourite studio, Bioware.
It uses Neverwinter Nights aurora engine [heavily modified], and the game play should be a mix of final Fantasy's and the Baldur's Gate series.....

as sou may have remarked, I am quite addicted to it, without ever having seen a screen [silliy german freak...]
Page: 1 of 1