Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Okay I was supossed to join a mission...

Page: 1 of 1
 Qwi Xux
02-26-2002, 12:52 PM
But I'm kinda lost. If someone could direct me to the nearest information desk(a joke, sorry) it would help greatly. Better yet, if someone could tell me where the heck I'm supossed to go...it would be even better.
 Heavyarms
02-26-2002, 1:48 PM
well, we are currently trying to SQUEEZE you in ours, but no luck yet. Maybe eets will give you a place soon. Wait a couple of days, maybe he will get youin.
 Eets
02-26-2002, 1:57 PM
I'll add you to our next mission.

If krkode or heavyarms start fighting again, whoever picks the fight is going to die by my hands, clearing the path for another apprentice. :)
 Heavyarms
02-26-2002, 2:09 PM
note: Krkode started it, why don't you just kill him lolz?!?!?
 DashRendar
02-26-2002, 5:34 PM
Well our apologies...we run a more strict RPG and currently only 3 of us are certified GMs...Me, Eets, and Kvan...but Kvan doesn't like it, Eets already has a game running, and I'm diceless(poor me) so it looks like you'll just have to wait for Eets...

YOU FORGOT ME!!!!! -Wraith 5
 Heavyarms
02-26-2002, 5:46 PM
I may buy the book, so I may become certified :D
 hannibalscipio
03-04-2002, 5:46 PM
I'll become certified in a few months. Btw, are you gonna be a Sith, Qwi?
Page: 1 of 1