Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Plant Listening device take 3

Page: 1 of 1
 gottico2
02-25-2002, 9:13 AM
I HAVE COME TO HATE THIS GAME MORE THAN GOLF! THERE HAS GOT TO BE A WAY TO BYPASS THIS MISSION--PEOPLE I HAVE TRIED EVERYTING---EVERYTHING! I EVEN TRIED DOWNLOADING A PILOT EDITOR BUT CANT SEEM TO OPEN IT--PLEASE, SOMEONE TELL ME HOW TO GET PAST THIS MISSION--I GO AFTER THE ZERO G TROOPERS--I TRY TO HANG OUT AT THE SATELLITE--I TRY TO INTERCEPT THE TROOPER TRANSPORT BUT I SWEAR THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG---THERE IS NOTHING I CAN DO--THIS STUPID DHIP WONT MANEUVER, IT'S SLOWER THAN THOSE STUPID ZERO G BASTARDSD...WHY MAKE A GAME YOU CANT FINISH? ANYONE WANNA FRIGGIN TELL ME? PLEASE !!!!
 Keyan Farlander
02-25-2002, 9:19 AM
Look, I don't know if the 2.02 patch affects this mission or if you have it, but...just make sure you have it.

The way I have always been able to do this mission is by knowing where the transport is going to jump in, lying in wait, and blowing it away with secondary weapons as soon as it enters. If it managed to launch any troops, get them ASAP. The rest is up to you and your skill.
 Benito Juarez
03-10-2002, 3:13 AM
:mob: all you have to do is locate sat 6 clearn all mines that was within two kms, make sure toy dont id sat 6 or else, bet kill all the mine in the area, investigate sat 6 then set turrest to defenseive fightersm spactroopers omega will go after you :3headed: but dont lose your cool, concentrate on sptropoers tk then kill omega, btw they will lounch severeal flights of of zero/g units

:voodoo:
 Benito Juarez
03-10-2002, 3:19 AM
set your quads on autofire and forget about the astras, stay withink 3 klicks or areon and yoll do fine
Page: 1 of 1