Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Review: Galactic Battlegrounds (PC)

Page: 1 of 1
 DJG
02-24-2002, 7:17 PM
Any feedback for our review (http://www.mixnmojo.com/php/site/resource.php?feature=/reviews/battlegrounds/battlegrounds) of Galactic Battlegrounds? Post your views here.
 Courthold
02-26-2002, 1:07 PM
I got GBG pretty recently, and have played games like Blizzard's Starcraft and Warcraft before, so am pretty familliar to the RTS genre. GBG for me was a bit plain, i mean yes great graphics, great music score, but the gameplay was just a bit, well, repetitive and boring. And the point you made DJ in the review, all the races have basicly the same units with different graphics which kinda defeats the point of having more than one race - as in the end all it comes down to is who can build faster. Also one minor rant, when you're building walls and scrolling the screen "jumps" really quick and i have often ended up with random bits of wall in odd places. Aside from that, yeah good game, and i liked the gifs at the bottom :)
 QueZTone
03-01-2002, 6:59 AM
hehe while StarCraft is definitly a prince of RTS, Dune and C&C are l33t and Red Alert 1 is KING :)
Page: 1 of 1