Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Full Throttle.

Page: 1 of 1
 Mr. Teliot
02-24-2002, 2:29 PM
I wanna play full trottle . I love that game. Can't find it, though. Not available in any stores and nowhere to be seen on the internet.

Help me, pretty please.
 Trapezoid
02-24-2002, 2:59 PM
Well, you could try www.lucasarts.com) ...
Amazon.com also has it.
 elTee
02-24-2002, 3:24 PM
Or the antique games favourite, ebay.
 JBRAA
03-04-2002, 9:46 AM
I want the Full Throttle demo.
It's about 160 MB and I cannot find it online.

I have checked my old demo CD's from '95 and '96 but I only found the Mac edition.

Do you who reads this have the demo?

Perhaps on some CD, or you may know where it can be downloaded.

Please tell me about it. I wanna copy it in any way possible.
Thanks.
 Huz
03-04-2002, 11:16 AM
Yeah. Please reply here if you know where to download either the PC or Mac demos! :)
 Sopabuena
03-04-2002, 2:15 PM
I have the demo (LEC Super Sampler). Its about 70mb, but I think you need the whole cd to make it run. (300mb)
 Schmatz
03-04-2002, 3:59 PM
I know I have it on a CD somewhere, but I don't know where. I think I have it on my Dark Forces CD, not from the big package, but all it is is the Kickstand part.

I remember playing it over and over, loving the 'sticky door' line.

That was great.
 JBRAA
03-05-2002, 8:36 AM
Perhaps Mixnmojo could host a zip of the demo at LucasHacks?

Hmm?

Perhaps here
http://scumm.mixnmojo.com/demos.php?style=original)
 DODSalesManager
03-11-2002, 8:48 PM
LucasArts should have it in a Archives pack or by itself, i got two copies from the LucasArts store
 Mr. Teliot
03-23-2002, 8:29 AM
No seriously. It's impossible to buy a copy of full throttle if you live in Europe. I live in Sweden and neither lucasarts nor amazon ships overseas. Not full throttle at least. I get pissed off.
 Dalixam
03-23-2002, 3:37 PM
Originally posted by Mr. Teliot
No seriously. It's impossible to buy a copy of full throttle if you live in Europe. I live in Sweden and neither lucasarts nor amazon ships overseas. Not full throttle at least. I get pissed off.

LucasArts doesn't ship outside the US and Canada, but Amazon does.
 MrManager
03-23-2002, 4:22 PM
They ship books and music outside the US, but not games. From the Full Throttle listing on Amazon:

Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S.
 MeddlingMonk
03-23-2002, 9:16 PM
Yeah, shipping computer games overseas might compromise national security. :rolleyes:
 Dalixam
03-26-2002, 2:15 PM
Originally posted by remio
They ship books and music outside the US, but not games. From the Full Throttle listing on Amazon:

Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S.

Ok, my mistake. Sorry ;)
 Jake
03-26-2002, 6:13 PM
Solution: Find someone you trust in the US to buy it and ship it for you.
Mojo is not so secretly investigating how to do this without getting sued, but it doesnt happen yet obviously.
 Rites
03-27-2002, 4:27 AM
I found the original game(in jewel case, no manual or box) at the place I work -We sell and buy old games.

So now I just need Loom... Fat chance of getting that :(
 elTee
03-27-2002, 6:12 PM
Ok, answer me this: why are the Americans so strict about encryption programs? Its illegal to encrypt a file there to a certain level of security, if you follow. Its kinda odd.
 Ben Whatsisname
04-10-2002, 4:40 AM
Originally posted by Mr. Teliot

Check with BlueBlack ( http://www.blueblack.com) ) - It's the Gone Jackal's website (where you can also buy the soundtrack), but they sell copies of the game either in original shrinkwrapped boxes or (if you request this at ordering time and don't mind losing the shrinkwrap) original boxes autographed by two of the Gone Jackals. :) They may ship overseas.
 Alien426
04-10-2002, 5:09 AM
Awesome! Would be fantastic to have such a box. Shame they only ship to continental USA...
Page: 1 of 1