Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

GF2?Really!

Page: 1 of 1
 emmanueltt
02-21-2002, 6:42 PM
I heard some rumors that gf2 is coming because lucasarts was selling a lot of gf by the internet.Is it really true??
:manny:
 Metallus
02-21-2002, 6:50 PM
Doubtful, but it's a definite possibilty for a future LEC title.
 Hel-ter
02-22-2002, 2:31 PM
at least the network's location will be updated (dubba-U dubba-U dubba-U GF2 dot com---> the 2 is added)

no seriously, I don't believe they will make a sequel

and frankly, I don't need one

I like this community even without the prospect of a sequel
heck, I like this community even it would be the purple-octopus-club
 Tall Guy
02-28-2002, 4:02 PM
now theres an idea!
 Cypress Hill
03-09-2002, 3:12 PM
Well, i definetely would like a Grim Fandango2...but that won't happen ...but i do hope some more adventure games like GF will show up..i mean...the 3D character thing and how everything is rendered i like that style...nowadays we only get shooter games after eachother, don't get me wrong..i like shooting games but these days people are exegerating the only adventure that came out lately i can think of is runaway road adventure...
 Schmatz
03-09-2002, 8:47 PM
No Idea what runaway road is heh. But GF2 would be hard, but a prequel COULD work, because ANYTHING could happen. But I think we and LEC should leave it as is.
 Hel-ter
03-10-2002, 8:30 AM
this has been said before, so I don't expect a 200-post-long answer to it: gf2= a sequel without manny in one of the fascinating settings of the land of the dead
 Tall Guy
03-11-2002, 5:44 AM
buts theres still thousends of things that could happen that are set before the game, and many new locations to be discovered.
 Bboy_Image
03-21-2002, 5:55 PM
I dont think thay should come out with grim 2 THAY SHOULD COME OUT WITH UPDATES like thay should make a year 5 and 6 you know and i think thay should start putting grim in the stoors agen THE GAME OF THE YEAR 96 SHOULD NOT BE DISCONTINUED
 Metallus
03-21-2002, 10:07 PM
1.) You haven't finished GF, have you? If so you would know that it doesn't work that way.

2.) Grim (well, in final form) didn't exist in 1996.
 Tall Guy
03-22-2002, 4:01 AM
maybe addon years would quite a cool idea if the ending hadnt been how it had. Different, i like it :)
 Bboy_Image
03-22-2002, 8:37 AM
no no like the new years would be misstions (PLZ FORGIVE MY SPELLING IT REALY SUCKS) like so what the ending and no i havent finished it CUS THAY DONT HAV IT IN STORS NE MORE ggrrrrrr it was discontinued.

So like what if thare came along a new friend or something and he needs help right and say are main carecter is guna help him. THAT SPAWNS A HOLE NEW GAME BUT IN A FORM OF A UPDATE you see endings are just the begginings for seqwils right but in this case the bigging of new and fun updaits.
Page: 1 of 1