Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

a "Hit the Road" story website...

Page: 1 of 1
 Exeus Chakan
02-21-2002, 12:50 PM
hello again folks. I need a little assistance in finding a Sam and Max site i remember a while back. It was a very well written story of Sam and Max Hit the Road. Everything that happened in the video game, someone wrote in a fanfic format. It wound up being a very long "fanfic". I think I found it on the AOL search engine (which is very useful for finding Sam and Max!!!)...but I used it again and I don't think I can find it anymore. I'm sure someone around here knows what I'm talkin about.
 iisaac
02-21-2002, 1:24 PM
That's a lot of horrible (http://www.geocities.com/jaranbue/snm1.htm) writing to read. The dedication that the author must have had in order to write this is beyond anything I could ever feel towards a computer game. There's more where that came from.
 Exeus Chakan
02-21-2002, 6:50 PM
well, i dont think it's horrible. i think it's alright. well, anyways, thanks the for link!
 Bob McDob
03-20-2002, 10:49 PM
This reminds me off the time I played Day of the Tentacle in full for an audience (well, my dad, anyway...) It took 2 hours! A new world recoooooooord!!!!!
 Shmargin
03-21-2002, 2:46 AM
Page: 1 of 1