Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Dang elevator!!!

Page: 1 of 1
 Rex Taffel
02-21-2002, 11:16 AM
In year two, in Rubacawa, i would like to get that Chow-pow-chilla guys suitcase, so i go to the lounge, goes to the basement, and here the problem starts!!!
:swear:
When i drive the forklift into the elevator, jumps off and pushes the button, i am not able to board the forklift fast enough to drive it into the secret passage!!!
As a matter of fact, Manny's lousy butt only gets up there in time for the elevator to reach the top. I tried to put the graphics on "Software", and suddenly, manny is a little faster, but not much, can it be that because i have a 1000 mhz with a Geforce 2, the game actually runs faster, or at least some of it???
I tried the game on a friends computer, also a 1000 mhz, and the same problem occured, i just don't understand.

Please help me, i really really really wanna complete this game, it's great!!!
 Huz
02-21-2002, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by Rex Taffel
...can it be that because i have a 1000 mhz with a Geforce 2, the game actually runs faster, or at least some of it???
Yeah, get the patch (http://support.lucasarts.com/patches/grim.htm) and all should be fine and dandy.
 Metallus
02-21-2002, 11:36 AM
You didn't read "Read this First", did you? :D
 Rex Taffel
02-21-2002, 3:00 PM
Uh, no, i always assumed that was only for people with no lives...

Still don't know why i didn't read it!

Anyway thanks for the help, i'm going to the land of the dead...
Page: 1 of 1