Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

PM me with questions from here on out

Page: 1 of 1
 porkins14
11-12-2001, 1:55 AM
If you guys have any questions from now on PM me. I dont feel comfortable posting here anymore being threatened all the time. Given time frames "one minute to explain" just isnt my idea of fun when i am just trying to help people. However I will posting everything at the nexsis forum, and I will check here for private messages which I will respond to so no mods will close the thread, or move the thread, etc. Sorry to all who have had to wait for exciting information due to this misuderstanding, but again, I have posted a lot of useful stuff in other places and am just trying to help. But please, Pm me for info on the game, I am happy to explain stuff and talk about it with you guys.

ps THis is on topic. Its about information i want to give guys for battlegrounds. If it gets moved I am sorry to all you guys who had quesitons.
 Boba Rhett
11-12-2001, 2:08 AM
Ok. It's your choice but I'm sorry to see you leave. I'm going to talk to fergie about the appropriate way to talk to people. So I wish you'd give the site another chance.
 Lord Tirion
11-12-2001, 2:11 AM
 Lord JayVizIon
11-12-2001, 2:37 AM
well, i admit that fergie may have not acted according to your likings, porkins, but it is also your choice to leave. all several hundred members here form a community that is tied by our common interest in galactic battlegrounds. in its debut week, there is a lot of excitement in the air and that should overshadow what you and fergie went through.

what fergie probably wanted to let you know was that under our rules of spamming, members are expected to post comments that are to the point and allow for others to comment on as well. what all of us have to understand here is that fergie is the newest mod and that you are very excited too when you received that game (doesn't feel great to live in northern california?). you and fergie are both mature enough to handle this situation on your own, but that is also something you must decide on. i'm not telling you to stay on board, but i'm advising you to think things through. it would be fun if you, I, and others from the northern california area can post our screenshots altogether. everyone here is thirsty for information, and i think after all this time people here deserve it. expect my shots tomorrow....
 dr_death
11-12-2001, 7:42 AM
porkins is right, people are always being attacked her for petty things. i am angry because of this!
for example one thing that annoyed me is that when i started a thread on the off topic disscussion about questions and answers in general people had a go ay be because it was like tell you i will thread, and it wasnt!!!
i feel porkins anger and agree with him, it is his choise to leave but you wouldent stay in a burning building.
Page: 1 of 1