Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Gundann bonus battle trick (mission 3.7)

Page: 1 of 1
 nub5
02-19-2002, 12:55 PM
For some newbies out there I would like to post a trick for finishing this bonus mission of the Gundans. I belive the same tatctic can be used the Trade Federation scenario where you have to take the palace in Theed.

spoiler

spoiler

If you have played this scenario before. You have to wind through the streets of Theed to get to the main blvd. However in this maze of streets there are enemy towers, unit factories, and fortresses. After Crossing the first bridge and killing the 1st fortress. I notice a second one in my path in addition to a turret and 4 tanks. I also saw that the main blvd was directly west of me block by Friendly building. So here is what i did.

1) Set The Naboo to Nuetral.
2) Blast away the buldings.
3) Go where I please circumventing all those nasty troops and fortresses.
4) Turn the Naboo back to Ally before they even now what happened.
Piece of cake. You have the fire power thus you should decide where you go.
 RogueJedi86
03-01-2002, 9:48 PM
I always did that too. Set them to enemy like the whole time (they got no army anyways). Then when I shortcutted to the top I would ally and then brace my units for attack. Sometimes it pays to be a sneaky old tard don't it?
Page: 1 of 1