Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

photo finishes

Page: 1 of 1
 Little Ice
02-16-2002, 8:14 AM
where are the 2 screens in the high rollers lounge that I can view the photo finishes on I have the pic already. Another question I don't want to know what it's for a yes or no do you do anything with the big kitty litter?

Jillian :) ;) :)
 MeddlingMonk
02-16-2002, 9:27 AM
There aren't any two screens. If you have the race photo you have to take it to the photo-finish booth.

And, yes, the kitty litter has a purpose but that will become clear as events unfold. In the meantime, it has some entertainment value if you have Manny use and pick up the kitty litter.
 Little Ice
02-16-2002, 10:03 AM
ok thanks. How do I pick it up? :leia:
 Tall Guy
02-17-2002, 3:26 PM
if ur on about the kitty litter tray then u cant. Monk means just 'use' it and listen to what Manny has to say.
 MeddlingMonk
02-17-2002, 9:39 PM
Actually, you can 'pick up' the kitty litter. He responds one way to 'pick up' and another to 'use'. The 'pick up' command is the + key on the number pad. It's also funny to have Manny 'pick up' people, especially Velasco and Naranja.
 Tall Guy
02-18-2002, 4:53 PM
i realise that u can get two different responses from both the 'pick-up' option and the 'use' option but i mean u cant actually pick-up and pocket the kitty litter! (wish u could do tho...now that would be a weapon!!) ;)
Page: 1 of 1