Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

i'm still here....

Page: 1 of 1
 NiKo
02-16-2002, 4:19 AM
i've been busy with 'the Rusty Anchor' ...
and bad news for the rusty anchor, my computer had some crash and all the design, downloads, everything was deleted...

so i'm gonna have to start all over again.... :/
 Gexx
02-16-2002, 8:01 AM
ouch. my comp bombed once and lost all my stuff.
 NiKo
02-16-2002, 11:48 AM
godamn it's annoying...

i also lost my registered versions of Dreamweaver and frontpage

and there's not a way in the world for me to get another registered version....Grrrrrrr
 Tall Guy
02-16-2002, 11:59 AM
so how long will it take you to sort it out again?.....i'm in need of fresh GF sites!....not that i dont like the GF sites around now.....cos i do....:D
 NiKo
02-17-2002, 7:01 AM
...as soon as i can get an easy to use page builder......

i HATE dealing with HTML.....:rolleyes:

i'm lazy....

but offcourse i'll do it anyway....."sigh"
 Fender
02-17-2002, 9:32 AM
Dude, I'll help U.... I do most of my coding in Notepad!
 Metallus
02-18-2002, 12:00 AM
I use Notepad, Textpad, and DreamWeaver almost interchangeably. I'm trying to phase out my use of the latter, because of some "features" which are more detrimental than helpful. Textpad is my new favorite, because it's basic, like notepad, but it's got some essential stuff that I really like. For example, it's got a great find/replace tool, so that I can quickly get rid of problem tags and such. Another thing I like is the ease of being able to open multiple files in it without having a separate window open.

Anyway, good luck with the Anchor, NiKo, and message me if you get hung up anywhere.
 Tall Guy
02-18-2002, 4:13 PM
i use a program caled 'HTML Kit' its a program u can download and its freeware....did i mention it KICKS A$$??

seriously...if ur lookin for a great replacment to notepad but u still wanna hand code, then this program is for u. it has loads of tags at the top of the page and u just click em to insert them into the code, it cheks all the code and can tidy bad code up. This is really a great program, but the best thing is its free...get it here (http://www.chami.com/html-kit/) u wont regret it
 Metallus
02-18-2002, 4:28 PM
Great, I'm checking it out now :). Download site's being a pain right now though.
 Tall Guy
02-18-2002, 4:30 PM
make sure u check it out...great little program. only about 3mb too ;)
 Fender
02-19-2002, 11:20 AM
Definetly will check that out.
 Hel-ter
02-19-2002, 11:31 AM
Hey NiCo: If you want the hack for DW 4.0--> I think Bone Man has it
 Tall Guy
02-19-2002, 1:27 PM
tut tut, wouldn't catch me with an unregistered copy of DW... *ahem*...:D
 NiKo
02-21-2002, 5:37 AM
yeah i...*ahem* know, boneman was the one who got me the "registered" version of DW4 :D

but i cant

seem to catch him..... :-/

hey met, try cofeecup....it's quite nice to
 Tall Guy
02-21-2002, 1:22 PM
i tried to contact him a while back but i didnt get a reply to the email i sent him, he seems to have vanished off the face of the earth
 NiKo
02-22-2002, 5:22 AM
.....well i'm sure he'l come back to us.

hopefully....
 NiKo
02-23-2002, 4:58 AM
trouble in paradise. could use some help

i downloaded DW4 (again...."sigh") and got the *ahem* crack for it. i pressed register and it took me to the DW website.i registered it online, and it told me "thank you. you are now a registered member". yet when i run DW4 it still gives me that "30 days remaining" crap.

what am i doing wrong?
:(
Page: 1 of 1