Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

new report on game

Page: 1 of 1
 porkins14
11-11-2001, 2:33 AM
Air is much stronger when upgraded. Naboo really effective. ATAT's are ridiculously strong, and look and sound extremely tight. You guys will love them. jedi masters attack with lightning which is kewl. Fergie that weird thing in that screenshot is a dead fambaa shield gen.God you guys are gonna love this game, thats all i have to say. Please post more questions here so i can answer
 Jedi_Knight
11-11-2001, 2:36 AM
man i can't wait what are the missions like what one are you up to. you have to be here all night answering our questions:D hehe
 Zygomaticus
11-11-2001, 2:37 AM
whats the at-ats attack strenght and range like

and i saw in one of your pics on tirions website the emperor has an attack of 12!!!!!!!!!!
are there heroes like qui gon jinn and obi wan
how r their attacks
which is the most powerful attack in heroes
 Jedi_Knight
11-11-2001, 2:37 AM
and how do AT ATs turn around
 Jedi_Knight
11-11-2001, 2:45 AM
what are the ewoks stats
 DarthTenor
11-11-2001, 2:49 AM
Man you are so lucky. I probably have to wait till monday or tuesday to get it and you'd be on your wasy mastering this game.

Again how are the civs diversity? What do you think of balance issues? How's the AI? Will you give the game or at least let me borrow it? ;) Did you use the jedi Mind trick? Effective? How effective is the cannon? did you get a chance to try the wookies?

too many questions so little time.

Again you lucky S.O.B
 Jedi_Knight
11-11-2001, 2:53 AM
I think we scared him off darn it
 Zygomaticus
11-11-2001, 3:04 AM
he cant be scared of 6 mess
maybe hes too busy playing the game:)
 DarthTenor
11-11-2001, 3:07 AM
I know I would. But I would at least give more updates. He's probably trying out the other civs. Lucky S.O.B
 Linx
11-11-2001, 4:21 AM
Can you please give me a screen of the Adv. X-wing
 dr_death
11-11-2001, 4:56 AM
QUESTIONS
1) do you masters fire lightening too, or just sith masters?
2) how hard are some of the hero units, like luke and maul??
3) can darth mauls ship (the sith infiltrator) carry people and fire?
4) how hard is the milleniium folcan, how many anti air turret hits can it take?
5)Can you change the units hit points and name and attack strenght using triggers.
6) why are the people in the uk getting the game on the 23rd, dam it!

THANKS PORKINS,!!!!
 om-99
11-11-2001, 5:40 AM
dr death i heard we get it on the 16th
 dr_death
11-11-2001, 6:43 AM
well, my brother preordered it from electroniques boutique for me and i have been told by many people it will be a week late:(

if it comes in the shop first i will buy it then i when i preordered copy comes i will take the other one i bought back and say it doesent work.
But i want the game!!!
 dr_death
11-11-2001, 8:16 AM
MORE QUESTIONS
1)are the emperors guards in the game? if so how good do they attak?
2) can yoda fight? if so does he use a lightsaber?
3) What does the snowspeeder animation look like when taking down an at-at?
4) can you tell us what some of the senario objects/units are?

please tell us everything, i want to know it all
 Dagobahn Eagle
11-11-2001, 9:00 AM
1) Do you feel like Gaber, answering all these questions about the game?
 God
11-11-2001, 9:05 AM
more basic questions...

1) what do youi think isthe best civ?\
2) what kinda maps are there and what are they like?
3) do they have planet maps?
4) those ats are huge!! how muc better are the imps mechs?
5) how good is the regeneration?
6) hen doing all techs, do the civs get other civs specivic techs?
 Stormtrooper
11-11-2001, 10:26 AM
LOL, just a couple more days........Ohhhhh this is gonna be sweet!!!:laughing:

:lsduel: :syoda:
 Compa_Mighty
11-11-2001, 11:15 AM
Same question as dr. death:

Do Jedi Masters attack with lightning, or only Sith Masters?
 Zygomaticus
11-11-2001, 11:16 AM
i think he said both in another thread
 Lord Tirion
11-11-2001, 11:44 AM
This is what I learned from Porkins so far:

Sith Masters are the ones that shoot lightning. As per Jedi, he said he has not used a civ yet that uses Jedi Masters.

As per Civ balances, like I said above, he has not used them all yet. He has mainly been playing the campaigns in which he said are killer.

AT-ATs are super strong. He said they killed some units in one shot but he did not specify which units exactly. Probably units from the Troop facilities. The sound and sheer size of them rock. They move very realistic as well.

Yes, they do have some planet maps. They are called locations I think, not sure.

The rest I will try and find out for you guys.
 dr_death
11-11-2001, 11:50 AM
thanks tirion.
you tell porkins to reply we are all the the edge of our seats hear
i now know who porkins is now from the star wars movie, i wouldent say he was the best of guys:)
 Zygomaticus
11-11-2001, 12:16 PM
who is porkins in star wars
 darthfergie
11-11-2001, 12:20 PM
YOU'VE NEVER HEARD OF HIM!!!!:eek:
ANH!!!!
THE COOL GUY!!!!
WHO IS VERY VERY FAT!!!
FOUNDING MEMBER OF red/rouge SQUADRON!!!

Jek Porkins
an Alliance pilot killed during the Battle of Yavin, Jek Porkins was a native of the planet Bestine IV until the Empire evicted the entire population in order to establish a base there. He hunted sink-crabs there, honing his piloting skills much like Luke Skywalker did on Tatooine. Later, he became a free trader, and was so employed when the Empire invaded. He became so angry with the Empire that he immediately turned his sights on the Alliance. He was assigned to the Yellow Aces squadron at Tierfon before volunteering for duty during the Battle of Yavin. He was initially denied a pilot's job in the battle, until Wes Janson came down with the Hesken Fever. Porkins was moved up to fill Janson's spot, and was assigned to Red Squadron. Unfortunately, Porkins was the first pilot killed in the Battle. For his heroic volunteerism and dedication to the Alliance, Porkins was posthumously awarded the Kenobi Medallion. He was the first recipient of the award. Porkins was portrayed by William Hootkins in Star Wars.
 darthfergie
11-11-2001, 12:22 PM
Is there an option to switch the names from "Mech Destroyer" to "At-St", etc...

Also...what is up with this
| |
| |
\|/
 Lord Tirion
11-11-2001, 12:25 PM
Thats a dead fambaa
 darthfergie
11-11-2001, 12:28 PM
Oh...I looked like a fambaa sinking in quicksand...I guess I have to see the animation before I can really decide that though...:)
 hannibalscipio
11-11-2001, 5:06 PM
Stop it1 Stop i1! *salivates profusely* Please, I can't take any more! Have mercy!
 hannibalscipio
11-11-2001, 5:09 PM
I meant "Stop it", but my fingers the wrong keys. Something was messed up with the computer screen.
 Eets
11-12-2001, 9:33 AM
Alright, enough messing around, porkins..

Show us the almighty Simon The Killer Ewok!
 Bobio
11-12-2001, 10:01 AM
Porkins was the fat guy that didn't pull up since he had his shields up to the max, draingin energy away from his engines, or something like that :eek:
 Maul403
11-12-2001, 4:51 PM
cool tnx pork
 xwing guy
11-12-2001, 10:42 PM
Porkins died because he thought he was pulling up but he really wasn't because he had his internal compensator set that made it feel like he was pulling up.
Page: 1 of 1