Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

A suggestion for this board

Page: 1 of 1
 Lord JayVizIon
08-15-2001, 12:39 AM
it's pretty apparent that this scumbag is a sicko who is reigning terror here. since leon and chris seem to go offline around the same time, they should get another moderator to handle things at nite. i wouldn't mind being a moderator, esp. after my mcat studying is over this saturday and i can see myself going on here 5 nites a week. anyone of you guys i'm sure can do it as well. i don't want our privileges to be taken away just because of one scumbag....
 Kvan
08-15-2001, 12:47 AM
Originally posted by Lord JayVizIon
it's pretty apparent that this scumbag is a sicko who is reigning terror here. since leon and chris seem to go offline around the same time, they should get another moderator to handle things at nite. i wouldn't mind being a moderator, esp. after my mcat studying is over this saturday and i can see myself going on here 5 nites a week. anyone of you guys i'm sure can do it as well. i don't want our privileges to be taken away just because of one scumbag....
I know what your saying Jay! You'd make a good MOD. :)
 darthfergie
08-15-2001, 12:55 AM

Thank you:D :D :D
Now I am happy. We fully suport you for the night watch.
I hope Mr. Pimp impales himself on a knife that accidentaly killls his brain and he DIES!!!:mad:
 Kvan
08-15-2001, 12:58 AM
Originally posted by darthfergie

I hope Mr. Pimp impales himself on a knife that accidentaly killls his brain and he DIES!!!:mad:
:D Not to laugh (becasue you are mad) but you come up with some really..... inventive sayings. :)
 Gamma732
08-15-2001, 1:00 AM
Yeah, we need definately something to keep the morons at bay ;)
 observer_20000
08-15-2001, 1:03 AM
Yes, please do something about that idiot, I said I was going to ignore him, and I'm trying, but almost every time I check a thread, I see his handy work, and get pissed off.:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
 Kvan
08-15-2001, 1:05 AM
Originally posted by observer_20000
Yes, please do something about that idiot, I said I was going to ignore him, and I'm trying, but almost every time I check a thread, I see his handy work, and get pissed off.:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
Well I'm pretty sure he left. :)
 darthfergie
08-15-2001, 1:05 AM
He has gone off the boards now so if we are Lucky (I doubt it though) he is gone for good and so are a LOT of our privilages:mad:
 observer_20000
08-15-2001, 1:06 AM
Originally posted by darthfergie

I hope he come he comes face to face with :vadar: when he's in a bad mood.
 darthfergie
08-15-2001, 1:17 AM
I can't even go into Galactic discussion anymore without being dicussed by that revorting NAME!!!! I'm waiting for someone to report this idiot to the F.B.I. anyone know how???:mad:
 Lord JayVizIon
08-15-2001, 1:21 AM
well, this may be the last time we can post images on here, so here it goes, a gundam wing dancing to groovey music:

http://www.theotaku.com/gundam/animated/33.gif)
 observer_20000
08-15-2001, 1:27 AM
Well, I've never posted a pic before, so here goes, my first, and possibly my last.

http://www.geocities.com/observer_20000/my_logo.jpg)

It's a pic I made, a messy job of copying, and pasting. (Sorry to anyone with a phone line connection if it's slowing you down.)
 Lord JayVizIon
08-15-2001, 1:28 AM
umm, i don't know if it's messy, i just can't see it.......
 observer_20000
08-15-2001, 1:29 AM
umm, i don't know if it's messy, i just can't see it.......

Well if you look along the edges of the tower of the ISD, you can see a bit of blue, and notice how the enterprise has something red reflecting off it.
 Kvan
08-15-2001, 1:31 AM
Geocities won't let you link to anything on there site ;)
BTW I copy and pasted the addy....thats a huge pic for these boards! Gonna go out with a bang?
 Lord JayVizIon
08-15-2001, 1:32 AM

Well if you look along the edges of the tower of the ISD, you can see a bit of blue, and notice how the enterprise has something red reflecting off it.

yeah, but the thing is i can't see anything literally...
 observer_20000
08-15-2001, 1:32 AM
Originally posted by Kvan

What are you talking about, this pic's on geocities?:confused: :confused: :confused:
 observer_20000
08-15-2001, 1:34 AM

yeah, but the thing is i can't see anything literally...

Oh well, I guess when since I'm the one who created it, I notice every little imperfection.
 Lord JayVizIon
08-15-2001, 1:35 AM
oh, what he means is that you can't hyperlink anything from geocities to somewhere else, such as these boards....
 observer_20000
08-15-2001, 1:36 AM
BTW I copy and pasted the addy....thats a huge pic for these boards! Gonna go out with a bang?

Oh, I see what you mean, it worked before, well if anyone want's to see the pic, it's here (http://www.geocities.com/observer_20000/SW_vs_ST.html).
 Kvan
08-15-2001, 1:40 AM

Oh, I see what you mean, it worked before, well if anyone want's to see the pic, it's here (http://www.geocities.com/observer_20000/SW_vs_ST.html).
Grrrr...I just put up your pic! :)
I guess I'll take it down now...
 observer_20000
08-15-2001, 1:42 AM

Grrrr...I just put up your pic! :)
I guess I'll take it down now...

:eek: Oh, sorry about that.
 Paragon_Leon
08-15-2001, 3:11 AM
well guys,
i'm not sure if picture-posting will be completely stopped (it is probably the only secure way), but nevertheless it's painfully obvious there IS a need for an American night-time moderator.
Jay, i've taken this up with Chris. He'll contact you on that..

Oh, and people... i DELETED all those 'posts' by Bill and R2_D2 (probably one and the same person)
Aren't you happy i actually deleted something now ? :D :D :D
 observer_20000
08-15-2001, 3:30 AM
Originally posted by Paragon_Leon
well guys,
i'm not sure if picture-posting will be completely stopped (it is probably the only secure way), but nevertheless it's painfully obvious there IS a need for an American night-time moderator.
Jay, i've taken this up with Chris. He'll contact you on that..

Oh, and people... i DELETED all those 'posts' by Bill and R2_D2 (probably one and the same person)
Aren't you happy i actually deleted something now ? :D :D :D

Good, I was tired of not being able to go into certain threads, without having my mind damaged, as for R2 guy, what an idiot, he posted nothing more then irrelevant crap, that made no sense.
 Paragon_Leon
08-15-2001, 3:34 AM
Actually, we believe R2_D2 is the very same person as bill_thrawn. If you look at his profile, that makes sense.
I've asked Chris to check this and should that be the case, there's always the 'proper authorities'.
 observer_20000
08-15-2001, 3:38 AM
Actually, we believe R2_D2 is the very same person as bill_thrawn. If you look at his profile, that makes sense.
I've asked Chris to check this and should that be the case, there's always the 'proper authorities'.

But what can he be charged on, I mean he might have different Federal Laws then any of us, in some countries they allow crap like what they did.
 Paragon_Leon
08-15-2001, 3:42 AM
Actually, by logging into boards you apply to certain federal law.
If he's American, he's guilty no matter what. If he's not American, in most western countries he'll be in violation as well.
Besides, I've already sent the word to have him banned permanently, so we'll take it from there..
 observer_20000
08-15-2001, 3:44 AM
Actually, by logging into boards you apply to certain federal law.
If he's American, he's guilty no matter what. If he's not American, in most western countries he'll be in violation as well.
Besides, I've already sent the word to have him banned permanently, so we'll take it from there..

Good, that's pretty much enough for me.
 ChrisC3po
08-15-2001, 9:56 AM
I've got say I'm quite sorry this happened guys. I really don't want to take away your right to post pictures, so I'm going to try to add several more mods to these boards. If anyone else has a suggestion on who would make a good mod please send it my way.
 Tie Guy
08-15-2001, 8:16 PM
Hmm, i don't think i want to know what he was doing do i? I'm glad i couldn't be here, i was tied up with school starting and going to my grandparents and all. Was it really THAT bad? Don't answer that.
 Kvan
08-15-2001, 8:52 PM
Originally posted by Tie Guy
Hmm, i don't think i want to know what he was doing do i? I'm glad i couldn't be here, i was tied up with school starting and going to my grandparents and all. Was it really THAT bad? Don't answer that.
Yes it was!
It sucked, it happened right after Sherack left! :(
 Mitth'raw'nuruodo
08-15-2001, 9:28 PM
Wow, what happened? Was bill that wacko who said the discusting thing about the smearing cheese on himself. . .I don't want to now what he was going to do next. . .was that him? :confused:
 Tie Guy
08-15-2001, 9:33 PM
One and the same.

I wasn't there (fortuneately) but there have been several references to him. Apparently he did a little more than the cheese thing. Or mybe he didn't, i'm not exactly sure, nor do i really want to be. :D
 Mitth'raw'nuruodo
08-15-2001, 10:23 PM
Ugh. Ok that's definately more than I ever wanted to know about him. I feel sory for you guys who had to witness the rest of his er. . .unique work :rolleyes:.

I'm not feeling so good! :barf:
j/k :D Let's not ever let him on the forum again!
 Kvan
08-15-2001, 10:34 PM
Yeah you guys really don't want to know anymore then you have to, he is gone. Lets put this behind us.
BTW I still have nightmares about it! ;)
 Mitth'raw'nuruodo
08-15-2001, 10:40 PM
That bad, huh? Did he load up pics or just say nasty stuff, or both (I'm sure he's capable of it)?!
 Tie Guy
08-16-2001, 2:27 PM
Don't answer that! REally, we don't need to know. Maybe someone should close this thread, its worthless now.
 Mitth'raw'nuruodo
08-16-2001, 2:57 PM
Yeah, good idea. :)
Page: 1 of 1