Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

This may hurt for!

Page: 1 of 1
 Jeff
11-10-2001, 7:16 PM
Just a reminder that Monday Novermber 12th is a postal holiday.

Taken from the USPS web site (usps.com)

"Veterans Day observed (Postal facilities closed, no delivery), November 12, 2001 "

This is a real shocker when I remeberd this little piece of info. :o
 Eets
11-10-2001, 7:30 PM
Oh well, I'm buying it at wal-mart :D
 Darth_Rommel
11-10-2001, 7:49 PM
Originally posted by Eets'chula
Oh well, I'm buying it at wal-mart :D

Yeah, same here. Wal-Mart has NO .99's!
 Zygomaticus
11-10-2001, 8:00 PM
i dont usually trust the postal service
im gettin mine from target or best buy:D
 Paladin
11-11-2001, 6:34 PM
EBX in my area has been VERY reliable for release dates and games. SO i am buying from there.
 Tie Guy
11-11-2001, 8:21 PM
Originally posted by Darth_Rommel

Yeah, same here. Wal-Mart has NO .99's!

Yeah, they always have stuff at like .95 so they can say their stuff is cheaper :rolleyes:

Anyways, i'm getting it at Best Buy or Babbages, whichever one gets it first.
 darthfergie
11-11-2001, 8:24 PM
You guys just don't understand...Wal-Mart, etc. gets their shipments once or twice a week and usually on Thursdays...have fun finding it if the one near you gets their shipments on Mondays...
 PhantomMenace
11-11-2001, 10:01 PM
You gotta be kidding me...Saturday morning i CALLED UPS and talk to the lady there and gave her my package tracking number to see if i would possibly get it on Saturday and she told i wouldnt get it on Saturday but on Monday monring before 10:00 a.m. So what is the guy who started this thread talking about? Is this just some moron trying to incite panic? What reason would the people who WORK at UPS have to lie to me and if it was a postal holiday for UPS im certain she would have told me at that time, unless this lady was really stupid or was being malicious...i doubt either one, so could somebody straighten this thread up that has checked with UPS also???
Page: 1 of 1