Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

How About That Afterlife?

Page: 1 of 1
 DODSalesManager
02-12-2002, 11:45 PM
Hello All,
I writing about the only Sim game I would ever play: Afterlife. I'm not really big on games like this (I always caused riots in Sim City 2000) and so I never thought about it too much when it came in a LucasArts Archives I purchased.
After finally figuring out the basics of this type of game, I really began to enjoy it. I was hooked with it and eventually starting to make some money off my EMBOs!
The really like this game for numerous reasons. For one, the music is really cool (if anyone knows how to get them, let me know!). I also like those hilarious descriptions for the different Rewards and Punishments (my fav is the choir where "everybody gets a solo."). And who could forget your devilish and angelic helpers, Jasper and Aria!
Afterlife is a great game and I believe it to be a successful attempt by LucasArts to explore other game genres.
 Metallus
02-13-2002, 2:03 AM
Afterlife is great. Too bad it's one of the more forgotten of LEC's titles. I'm actually replaying it right now for ... research ... that's it.
 Tall Guy
02-15-2002, 6:09 AM
i heard about this title ages ago...i'll have to have a look around for it
 itsgood2slide
03-05-2002, 6:36 AM
hmm I think I might put it on my laptop, also for 'research'

its a tough game though, eh? Once Caesar 3 was released I gave up.
 Schmatz
03-06-2002, 2:00 PM
When Afterlife came out, I was still a kid and I wasn't good at those Sim games, so I kind of pushed it to the side. Now I'm a teen but I have too many games and my parents might get mad if I started buying all the classics :P
Page: 1 of 1