Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Info on the Thirst For Power dark jedi training campaign

Page: 1 of 1
 Eets
02-11-2002, 1:30 PM
Here's some info you may want to know about the upcoming "Thirst For Power" dark jedi training campaign I'm about to run.

It's exclusively an all-jedi game. It takes place in the Tales Of The Jedi era, meaning it's during the time period of a few thousand years before TPM.

The campaign is made up of a few different missions. Each one will give you varying experience points once you finish. The more experience points you have, the more you level up and the more powerful your character is. The good news is, by the end of the first mission, you'll be able to go to level 2. :D

What's so good about level 2? For one thing, you'll actually be good with your lightsaber. :D

I'd like to post a different part of the story at LEAST once per day, so I'd appreciate it if you could be here alot.

With that, I'd like all of the players to report here.

Captain_Drake
Sithcloak
Dash_Rendar
krkode
AU_Heavyarms

Please post here that you're ready to begin.

(I will make a seperate thread for you to post your stats.)

Dash: Is scipio playing too?
 DashRendar
02-11-2002, 3:08 PM
Well I made him a PC for it and he knows about it so I suspect he is....

and its DashRendar not Dash_Rendar!

o ya reporting in
"I am at your disposal."
 Heavyarms
02-11-2002, 4:43 PM
*slides out claws* *pulls out nail file*

lalalallalallalallala
(anytime you are ready) (BTW, my guy's name is Salculd, the name of a lousy selonian pilot in Assault on Selonia)
 Sithcloak
02-11-2002, 5:49 PM
Sorry, my character is still not finished, i have not had much time. Rendar expect a pm soon.

Sithcloak
 Heavyarms
02-11-2002, 5:51 PM
it's done. It is in the thread.
 hannibalscipio
02-13-2002, 9:23 PM
I'm playing. This is gonna rock! Just don't let anyone try to make up the story.
Page: 1 of 1