Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

New FAQ (02-08-02)

Page: 1 of 1
 Juztyn
02-08-2002, 3:07 PM
Check it out on the site: www.swgalaxies.net)

:D
 MassassiMike
02-09-2002, 5:55 PM
I'm going to have to get faster at posting news if I'm ever going to get back on the main page. ;) - Oh - and no I haven't been able to use the MikeC handle. :(

It seems to me that the latest fact was kind of a no brainer statement. They pretty much made the language skill tree's existence clear when they stated that wookiees aren't going to be able to speak basic. They specifically said that other players would be able to spend points to learn how to understand and later speak wookiee. :wookiee:
 Wraith 8
02-09-2002, 6:57 PM
lol... that is cool Juztyn..
 Com Raven
02-10-2002, 10:48 AM
Well, most of the faqs are just re-statements for all those guys who visit the site every few weeks...
 Juztyn
02-10-2002, 1:45 PM
Mike - I had it up on our page before Q3PO posted a thread on the Official Forums about it :D Yeah.. You have to be really, really, really fast to beat me :D

Com - Not always. The recent bundle about trade skills and droid building have both contained fair ammounts of new information. I agree, though, this one was pretty much already known.
 Com Raven
02-10-2002, 2:37 PM
Well, I am willing to take the every day stuff if there are sometimes some pearls in between...:)
Page: 1 of 1