Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Spam Wars: Episode II

Page: 1 of 2
 Sithcloak
02-05-2002, 5:55 PM
Ok this is Spam Wars episode II. Just like the first one, rules wise. You may join in at any time. Ok here is a small intro.

Sithcloak sits in the living room with popcorn on one side and soda on the other as he prepares to watch the entire Star Wars saga I - VI when he hears a knock at the door ...

Sithcloak
 DashRendar
02-05-2002, 6:18 PM
The door flies open and a Young Man leaps across the room lightsaber in hand. Sith Cloak and him fight an epic saber battle and soon the younger one says "Hi pops!"....
 Sithcloak
02-05-2002, 9:09 PM
Sithcloak is caught off gaurd and where his hand used to be, there is now a stump.
*Sithcloak face changes from horror to a big Grin.*
"Its good to see ya, don't sweat my droid will get me a new arm."
"Great to be here, I see you were about too start without me!" Says Dash angerly.
"Oh, i'm sorry but I was to excited i didn't wait for the others too arive."
"Do, we have too wait?" Says dash impaintly.
"I belive we must have diciplene young paddawan, let us meditate" Says Sithcloak apologeticly as the medical droid begins to attach a new arm.
*The two sit and meditate for 15 minutes when they sence somthing.*
"Master, somthing is here." Says dash as begins to rise.
"I feel it too." Says Sithcloak reaching for his saber.
*The two activate their sabers and begin to reach out with the force.*
"Wait, its coming from above." Says Dash who starts to crane his neck, when somthing strikes ...

Sithcloak
 DashRendar
02-06-2002, 6:07 AM
Another two Sith drop from the ceiling and there is another fierce battle but in the end one of the newcomeres says
"I brought the soda!"
and ther other says
"I got the chips!"...
 Zygomaticus
02-06-2002, 11:00 AM
and then krkode walks in a massive figure holding his lightsaber....he says " AND I GOT THE COFFINS"

one by one he slices and kills the siths, he goes slicing and slicing and everyone starts to die and run helter skelter......when he comes to the last two sithcloak and Rendar he says "i got the pizza too, care for some".......
 captain_drake
02-06-2002, 12:40 PM
and then Drake aperas with a vibro ax in each hand and slices krkode in two and says ok boys who wants a taste
 DashRendar
02-06-2002, 3:02 PM
"SHEESH! You come here with food and you kill all of our guests!"*I go into a trance for a few seconds and all of the sudden everyone is ealed and are back to normal*"Don't expect them to take this lightly you two!"
 captain_drake
02-06-2002, 3:11 PM
drake says ooops wrong room hey i'm hungry can i join you guys
then drake proceeds to eat all of the snacks
 Sithcloak
02-06-2002, 3:30 PM
"Hey, the cake is for the guests of honer!" Says Sithcloak looking at drake. "That reminds me, have the guests of honer arrived yet?"
"Well, R2 and C3po are on there way." Says krkode.
"And Lando says he will be here in a bit with luke and mara." Says Drake.
"Wait a minute whos missing?" Says dash as he looks around.
"Uh, Oh." Says Sithcloak discouraged. "I belive we have some univited guests."
*The door is knocked down and in come a bunch of storm troopers. A large battle ensues ... *

Sithcloak
 DashRendar
02-06-2002, 3:34 PM
"A large battle? Come on pops don't you think your overdoing it a bit? We detroyed them within a minute! OOO here comes Luke and Mara!"
 Sithcloak
02-06-2002, 3:46 PM
*Sithcloak walks through the pile of dead stormies and to the door to invite Luke and Mara in.*
"Good to see you luke, and your wife mara." Says Sithcloak in a host like mood. "Just sit down in front of the TV we will be starting soon."

*As everyone gathers around the TV an alarm goes off.*

"Wait, a minute." Says sithcloak as he turns on his comlink. "Whats going on!"
"I, belive that we are under heavy fire from imperial fighters" His rebuilt droid replys over the comlink.
"Ok, they won't be there long." Says Sithcloak turning off his comlink. "Ok, rendar and Krkode theirs a freighter in the garage, it dosn't look like much but its got it where it counts. Now me and Drake will take the two turrets in the towers."
"What about me?" Says luke whining.
"You, just sit there ok!" Says Sithcloak as him and his pals get to their positions.
"Ok, Rendar and Krkode their coming for their first pass." says Sithcloak. "Come on Drake lets hold them off so the freighter can launch."
*The turrets take down the first wave of fighters, but more of them begin to appear ... *

Sithcloak
 DashRendar
02-06-2002, 4:07 PM
A few more fighters are downed but more keep coming in..."Guys there's too many we'll have to retreat! You two hold off the fighters while Kode and me pick up our guests!"
 Sithcloak
02-06-2002, 4:21 PM
"Ok, got that rendar. We will hold them." Says Sithcloak worried.
"There are to many of them." Says Rendar as he destroys one tie and two more appear from a large fog.
"Don't worry, after they get away we can use the emergancy Z-95s."
"I don't know if we will be around that long."
"Don't worry these turrets will hold." Says Sithcloak hiding his true worry.
"Listen to me please, hold together." Says Sithcloak to himself more than to the turrets.
"I have just got a signal indacating 12 tie bombers coming this way!" Yelled Drake over the comlink.
"Wait, hold." Says Sithcloak as he switchs Com channels. "Are all the guests away?"
*Static.*
"I repeat, are all the guests away?"
*Static.*
"Do you copy?"
*Static.*
"Darn, the radio is out!" Says Sithcloak as the tie fighters move in ...

Sithcloak
 DashRendar
02-06-2002, 4:29 PM
"Well the radios may be out but the force isn't!"*I close my eyes and think hard: That guests are away get out of here quickly! "R2 get us out of here!" *The transport jumps into hyperspace*
 Sithcloak
02-06-2002, 4:42 PM
"Ok, we will hold them. Drake take the left squad, I will take the right."
*Explosion*
"My turrets busted!" Yells Sithcloak over the comlink. "Let me get to my Fighter."
*Sithcloak leaves the turret and enters a room full of confusion.*
"Ok, everyone single file, now lets move!" Says Rendar as he hurry the worried guests to the garage.
"Hey, your quite the leader Dash." Says Sithcloak who trips over the still piled stormie bodies.
"Ok, I'm going to take off and meet you at the rendevous point." Says Dash as he hurrys the last of them.
"See you in a bit." Says Sithcloak as he moves toward the garage door.
*An explosion goes off and a pile of derbis seperates Sithcloak from Dash and the garage.*
"You, ok!?" Shouts Dash.
"I'm Fine." Shouts Sithcloak back. "But some of the droids and the queen are stuck back here with me. I and Drake will take the guests in the falcon that lando left in the back."
"Ok, see you later!" Shouts Dash back.
*Sithcloak looks up the ladder toward drake.*
"Drake we have to get the droids and the queen off the planet get down here!"
"Down in a flash!"
*Sithcloak waits for a minute impaitantly for the droids and Amidala to get up, and still wait for drake to get down here. Drake a minute later slides down the ladder and starts to take the droids down the corridor.*
"Ok, amidala lets go!" Says Sithcloak in a impatiant mood.
"No, I must stay here with my people!" Say the Iritating queen.
"Oh, come on." Sithcloak responds annoyed. "We can save your pepole later, you won't do them much good if your dead anyways."
"Then I will plead our case with the senate." Says Amidala more annoying and beautifull than ever.
*They run down the corridor and jump into the YT-1300 as it launchs into the air *
"Hey, How did you get into space so fast?" Says Sithcloak over the comlink to dash.
"Don't know?" Says Dash. "R2 get us out of here!"
*The freighter jumps into hyperspace.*
"Uh, Oh Drake we have company." Says Sithcloak looking at the Tie squad that just picked up on them.
"On, it right away ..."

Sithcloak
P.S. Didn't see the above post.
 DashRendar
02-06-2002, 4:51 PM
I take my custom fighter along with 2 T-Wings out and clear the way for the YT-1300 "OK you guys you're clear!"*a few seconds later the ship jumps into hyperspace and I follow.*

OOC:Check your PMs SithCloak
 Sithcloak
02-06-2002, 5:12 PM
"Wait, a minute. We came out of hyper-space to early." Says Rendar over the com. "I don't have any idea why."
"Well I do." Says Sithcloak. "Drake has picked-up an interdictor on the scanners!"
"Don't worry, we just have to blow up the interdictor." Says Rendar pretending to be reasurring.
"I'ts a lot more than that!" Sithcloak yells into the comlink. "We have two Star Destroyers coming in at high speeds."
"Well ... "

Sithcloak
 Zygomaticus
02-06-2002, 7:29 PM
they hear krkode's voice.....hahahahaha

he then teleports himself into their ship and has his lightsaber but the most important thing he has is an extra large pizza in his hands......you forgot the pizza....

as they sit down to eat.........
 TieDefender75
02-06-2002, 8:05 PM
all of the sudden David Fett, a bounty hunter from an ealier adventure and famed bounty hunter comes.
"do you need that pizza warmed?"

*burnes pizza a bit with flamethrower*
 DashRendar
02-07-2002, 5:58 AM
"NO!!!! I hate burnt pizza!"*I cut his flamethrower in half*"No more burning pizzas for you!"
 captain_drake
02-07-2002, 8:12 AM
Drake in the middle of eating the pizza gets even more angery
and procedds to whip out his blaster and geuss riffle and kils david fett

Drake:hey guys do we have any piza left cuz i....
BOMMM

Sithcloak:oh no the star we were passing just exploded r2 get us out of.....
sound of krkodes head banning aginst the bulkhead
Sithcloak:nowwwww!!!
the ship jumps to hyperspace
 Heavyarms
02-07-2002, 10:20 AM
A system-wide interdiction field stops the ship from Hyperspace. A Missile boat with a fighter attached to its bottom comes lurching at the stopped ship. "All missiles fire!"

Ship's shields take it but it is now badly damaged.
 Zygomaticus
02-07-2002, 11:54 AM
then the firing stops and krkode enters through thin air....thought you would desert me do you

he snaps his fingers and his lightsaber appears and he ignites it
sithcloak who left his lightsaber in the bathroom is starting to feel tense.......

krkode then whips out a freshly made pizza and cuts it into slices and starts eating.......
 captain_drake
02-07-2002, 12:40 PM
sithcolak fiants will drake knocks krkods lightsaber out of his hand and eats the entire pizza

dash then says that 8 :vsd:'s are on our tail when
 Sithcloak
02-07-2002, 2:02 PM
When Sithcloak has had enough of the crew and chokes Rendar while using lightning on Drake.
"Now, Krkode get me some pizza or you won't last much longer than the guys on the floor." Says Sithlcoak.
"I refuse to get pizza for a tyrrant." Says Krkode chanllaging him.
"I was just mad because you guys didn't save me any pizza!"
"Well ..."

:D

Sithcloak
 DashRendar
02-07-2002, 3:05 PM
"You ought to know better than to try to kill your own apprentice!"*I kick SC in the stomach and he loses his grip on the force for a second.*"Here's some pizza!"
 Sithcloak
02-07-2002, 3:12 PM
"You kicked me in the stomach." Says Sithcloak in an angery mood. "Hand over the pizza."
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Says rendar hogging all the pizza.
"Then I have no choice." Sithcloak says and ignites his saber.
*Sithcloak is about swing a Rendar when he activates his saber.*
"Winner eats all."
"I guess that means I get all the pizza." Says Sithcloak.
"We will see about that ... "

Sithcloak
 DashRendar
02-07-2002, 3:17 PM
"HAHAHA"*I grab the pizza and hold it over the garbage disposal*"Go ahead kill me I dare you!"

BTW: SC check your PMs
 Sithcloak
02-07-2002, 5:36 PM
"NOOOOOOOO! Not the pizza!" Yells Sithcloak.
"Then lets comprimise." Says Rendar as Drake begins to get up.
"Ok, I get 3 quarters and you get 1." Says Sithcloak.
"No Way!" Says Rendar. "You think that I am weak minded?"
"You will agree to my comprimise." Says Sithcloak calmly, waving his hand.
Rendar repeats what Sithcloak said and sits down to eat his pizza.
"Sithcloak, give me some more pizza." Says Drake still quite shocked not knowing what happened to him.
"Ok, here is one of the quarter slices." Says Sithcloak and begins to wave his hand. "You will accept my offer without complaint."
"Ok, give that slice." Says Drake content with what he has, he sits down.
"Sithcloak, you tyrrant hand over a slice of that pizza." Says Krkode.
"You are not hungery." Says Sithcloak waving his hand.
"Mind-Tricks don't work on me, now give me a quarter slice."
Says Krkode now knowing that he has made Sithcloak mad.
"Ok." Says Sithcloak giving up.
As they begin to eat, their starship is hit by something ...

Sithcloak
P.S. check your PM box Rendar.
 DashRendar
02-07-2002, 7:13 PM
"Ha I love tricks! You don't think you could play a mind trick on another sith do you?"*I use the force to pick up the pizza, and a pie-I throw the pie at SC and I eat all the pizza*"Oops forgot the cherry!"*I take a cherry out and put it on SC's head...The ship rocks again*"Hmmm seems like they've started the attack."*I consentrate hard and push the missile boat over 100 km away*"Now lets see full throttle get us out of the interdictor's range!"

OOC: You don't have to tell me when I get PMs I get an alert when I enter the site if I get a PM. If you want it its in the User CP.
 captain_drake
02-08-2002, 8:12 AM
ok says drake i start teh engine if you give em somemore pizza
*SC hands him the pizza*
*drake knocks out SC*
thats what you get boy for using the force on me
*drake tries to start the engine
Drake: hey guys the engine isn't online
krkode screams like a girl and dash walks around with this blank look on his face untill
 Heavyarms
02-08-2002, 10:25 AM
*enter Heavyarms*

Who wants some???

*fires missile at all of them*

WOO HAHAHA! YOU ALL ARE DEAD!
 Zygomaticus
02-08-2002, 2:58 PM
then krkode comes back walking like a man and jump kicks heavyarms felling him immdly with a broken neck

he then walks up to the wimpering sithcloak and drake.....

krkode: i was trying to be nice by sharing you my pizza, presently i have grown angry

drake and sithcloak: we are sorry please forgive us
krkode: ok but you must each sacrifice your left ear to me
d and s: huh
krkode: thats right your ears or your life......
 DashRendar
02-08-2002, 7:00 PM
I walk up to HA and stab him to make sure he's dead then I walk over to kode and say,"How about this!"and I give him two hearing enhancers.

OOC:Ha you expected me to kill Kode didn't you

o and Drake and SC check your PMs
 Zygomaticus
02-08-2002, 10:40 PM
aaaahhh thats so much better, now what did you say you wanted to taste my saber or taste my bagels....btw i specialize in both:D
 DashRendar
02-09-2002, 6:24 AM
"Uh got any pizza?"*The ship's control board beeps*"Looks like its time to get out of here! Buckle up!"*I hit the hyperdrive and the ships jumps forward into hyperspace"
 Zygomaticus
02-09-2002, 10:23 AM
but krkode doesnt want to leave so he ignites his pocket lightsaber and throws it at the controls........
 DashRendar
02-09-2002, 10:34 AM
*The ship comes out of hyperspace in the middle of nowhere*"Good job kode now GET US OUT OF HERE!"
 Zygomaticus
02-09-2002, 2:11 PM
krkode: no, it was my intention to keep you here....now face the force

he force pushes rendar out of the window and he goes into space floating aimlessly...the interior of the ship looses pressure and krkode force transports himself to his ship......
 DashRendar
02-09-2002, 3:30 PM
Which explodes and then Dash appears in his mind and says "HA I'm a sith too and two can play it this game!!!"I force choke kode until I thought he was dead but then....
 Zygomaticus
02-09-2002, 8:48 PM
krkode gets up and force pushes a nearby chair and ram it into rendar , he then ignites his saber.......
 DashRendar
02-10-2002, 7:45 AM
He slashes at Rendar but it goes right through him and then Kode says "Huh?" All of a sudden his saber jumps out of his hand and Rendar's image disappears and Rendar says "Ahhh gotta love those mind tricks! Now surrender or I'll be forced to make you!"
 captain_drake
02-11-2002, 8:12 AM
krkode is about to make a decsion when drake shoots him in the head
ha i guess you won't be taking my pizza ever agin ya fool
sithcloak begins to dance when drake says "hey where are we"
 Zygomaticus
02-11-2002, 1:58 PM
krkode's voice comes on: in my mind!!
then krkode comes walking up all dressed in jedi robes

sithcloak and drake and rendar reach for their sabers but krkode force pulls them all 3 into his hand and bends them to make them unusable

cloak: is this a dream
krkode: its a nightmary real incident

now DIE

and he force chokes them all three at once
after he weakens them he lets them go and throws them into a pool with 99 sharks
 Sithcloak
02-11-2002, 2:19 PM
Sithcloak now happier than ever that he carries spares hands lightsabers to his commrades. Sithcloak igintes his saber above the water and looks across the pool. Above the pool he sees the controls and reachs out with the force and pulls the drainage switch. As the water drains krkode realizes whats happening and rushs over to the controls. The water is now onley 3 feet deep when he stops the drainage. Sithcloak gives the signal, and the two ignite thier sabers and kill all the sharks.

"Krkode is very un-origanal." Says Drake as they use the force to jump out of the pool, commenting on his trap.
"Rendar, lets go get some pizza." Says Sithcloak as they head for the galley.
When they press the switch, the doors slowly open ... And a cloaked figure is revealed. The cloaked figure reveals his face, and shows krkode. He then ignites two double bladed sabers.
The three not frightened then ignite thier sabers and attack krkode ...

Sithcloak

P.S. Sorry i have been gone forever. I had a very busy week, and this week will be even busier (With the olimpics and all.) I will try to come by as much as possible this week but that will probly be limited.
 Zygomaticus
02-11-2002, 2:26 PM
my sweet sharks, my sweet innocent sharks, you'll pay!!!

he starts putting up a hell of a battle against the 3 with his two double bladed sabers and the three of them are having trouble fighting krkode who is only 1

krkode force pushes cloak and kicks drake into the drained pool to deal with rendar alone, rendar stands no chance 1 on 1 with the sith lord krkode and gets his arm sliced off, as rendar stumbles he shouts
rendar: all i wanted was pizza, now i can never eat pizza with my hand again. aaaaaaaah

cloak recovers and the duel of fates music plays in the background
krkode swilrs his sabers.......
 DashRendar
02-11-2002, 3:25 PM
*As I force heal my arm I reach out with the force and grab my lightsaber from Kode and repair it then once my arm is fully healed I grab the saber SC gave to me and join the fight again*"HA Three against one!"*I then itroduce him to my apprentice by saying*"Make that four!"*My apprentice throws me my trusty DOUBLE sided lightsaber and then throws one to each of my commrades before he ignites his own and jumps into the fight*"SURRENDER!!!"
 Sithcloak
02-11-2002, 6:11 PM
Krkode realizing that he is quite trapped, looks for a quick escape and sees a ledge. Krkode jumps over them onto the ledge and leaves quickly without looking back. Sithcloak jumps onto the ledge after him and calls to his commrades to meet him at the hanger. Sithcloak knew that this ledge would lead krkode to a drop right into the hanger. Krkode a minute later looked over the small drop only to see rendar and drake having a picnic with lots of pizza, right in the middle of the hanger.

Krkode quickly thought to himself. "They walked right into my trap!"

Krkode not taking the time to worry about Sithcloak pulls out his comlink. Krkode then signals the remote turrets and activates the droids. Drake and Rendar quickly realize the picnic is over and activate thier sabers. Hundreads of battle droids poor into the hanger only to be destroyed quickly, while the whole time krkode watched from above. Drake and his commrade were growing tired of this and looked onto yet another ledge near krkode. Their was Sithcloak, gesturing to them.

"Thats, the signal!" Says drake now reaching for his belt.

"Its disintagration time!" Says dash pulling out two disruptors while drake arms a conncusion rifle.

Krkode now knowing that his battle droids were no match for disruptors and a conncusion rifle, he quickly called on his comlink for droidekas. As the battle below intensifies, a new battle starts when Sithcloak jumps onto the same ledge as Krkode. Lightsabers ignite and that familliar music starts up ...

Sithcloak
 Zygomaticus
02-11-2002, 7:27 PM
*duel of fates music*

krkode ignites both his double lightsabers and says "your powers are weak old man"
sithcloak: im younger than you
krkode: really, how old are you old man
cloak: 89
krkode: :eek: it is true aaaaah never mind, your powers are still week

and the battle intensifies krkode fighting with the untmost sith style swirling his sabers stylishly ever so often
sithcloak is having a hard time keeping up and krkode is getting really aggressive

cloak: why, i didnt expect this, you have 4 blades while i have one, no fair:eek:

krkode: here

and from the side of the room are shot out two double bladed lightsaber like arrows straight for sith cloak

PS this is so fun
 DashRendar
02-12-2002, 6:14 AM
I blast all of the droids and the turrets the drake and I jump onto the ledge ignite our sabers and then my apprentice comes out of seemingly nowhere again and slashes Kode in half and knocks the two pieces down a really really really really really really really really really really really deep pit and then SithCloak, Drake, my apprentice, Saen Kun, and I go back to the hangar to eat all of the rest of the 12 pizzas we ordered...
Page: 1 of 2