Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Grim Fandango World

Page: 1 of 1
 Xyco
02-04-2002, 4:45 AM
As we all know, The Grim Fandango Network is changing server, and the hosted sites is not running yet, but a new site is going to be added to the network. The site name is Grim Fandango World. And now you can ask the question: What is so special about GFWorld?
Well I can tell you! We, like every other GF site has a lot of info about the game, and we too have daily updated news! But one special thing is, that Za'Xeriaw and me are playing in a band, and we have made a song about GF! The song will soon be available at our site!
If you have any questions about GFWorld, or just want to talk with us, contact me or Za'Xeriaw! Our e-mail adresses are:
Xyco: Xyco@jubiimail.dk
Za'Xeriaw: Rammstein@whoever.com

GFWorld's URL will again be: gfworld.grimfandango2.com
 Tall Guy
03-01-2002, 1:48 PM
sites lookin good btw ;)
 NiKo
03-03-2002, 11:11 AM
the new design fits it much better i must say :)
 ZaXeriaw
03-18-2002, 10:29 AM
Hmm... I look at the date. And the last post is very old. The site has been updated and is currently finish for now, but there are an error on the site... if you click on one of the links on the left menu, you need to go back if you will look on the on one of the other things. But it will be fixed as soon as I know whats wrong :rolleyes:
Please write in our Guestbook... If there are some errors...
 Xyco
03-20-2002, 9:20 AM
Now it's the time to go see GFWorld! After the site has been "finished", we have made a song about GF! It's called The beste game ever! It's available for download at gfworld.grimfandango2.com
The size of the file is 5,4 MB... See you around...
Xyco
 Metallus
03-20-2002, 9:34 PM
Haha that's a great mp3 guys :). Good luck with the rest of the site :cool:.
 QueZTone
03-21-2002, 9:51 AM
the song's close to be being really good hehe. because its a kind of story telling style it gets 'the same' eventually. So what it needs is really already there in the lyrics txt. Add the "Grim Fandango" chanting with a melody voice and ill give this song a 10 =]

good stuff, are you guys maybe thinking about doing some more songs about GF or perhaps other LEC games? That'd be cool :) Take care =]
 Xyco
03-21-2002, 12:35 PM
We might someday make another song about GF, but right now I'm busy completing Confused's website! In there you can download other songs, we have made! But it's not finished yet... I will announce it when the site is finished... ;)
 Xyco
03-21-2002, 2:59 PM
I've been working very hard today and guess what.... I just finished Confused's website! The downloads aren't working yet (only The best game ever...) But I hope to get more serverspace soon... Go check it out at: http://www.confused-band.tk)
 Tall Guy
03-21-2002, 4:24 PM
great work guys, the song is spot on! ;)
 Xyco
03-22-2002, 2:20 PM
We just begun the making of another GF song... It will take some time before it's finished and recorded, but have patience...
 Bboy_Image
03-22-2002, 10:34 PM
You guys hav achuly made a song about gf like i though i liked grim fandango
its funny i hav only met 3 people out of 453 people in my school even know of a game cald grim
:jawa :fett: :jawa :fett:
 MeddlingMonk
03-22-2002, 11:28 PM
Originally posted by Bboy_Image
achuly

:eek: :eek: :eek:
 Metallus
03-22-2002, 11:42 PM
I know, I know...
 Xyco
03-23-2002, 8:01 AM
Yeah, it's funny, isn't it.... Most people don't give the game the time it needs... The first I tried GF was the demo. I didn't ike it at all.... I never completed it, but a couple of months later, Za'Xeriaw bought it and showed it to me; told me how good it was. Then after finding out what the game really was about, I bought it too, and since I've completed it 4-5 times... I've showed the game to some of my friend, but they all just said, that it was too difficult, and thet they wouldn't have the time to play it... They prefer action games... :(
 MeddlingMonk
03-23-2002, 9:12 PM
Originally posted by Metallus
I know, I know...

Yeah, well, Bboy's no longer my hero. My new one is the guy who wrote It where very pretty the Ulima Underworld and Pagan runs with Exult. in another forum. Anyone can mispell but that takes genius. :D
Page: 1 of 1