Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Giving it a second thought....

Page: 1 of 1
 Compa_Mighty
08-14-2001, 6:46 PM
If you carefully think about "Attack of the Clones" it doesn't sound that bad. Compare to : "The Return of the Jedi", "The Empire Strikes Back",,, it's somewhat similar.
 Boba Rhett
08-14-2001, 7:29 PM
I've been mulling it over too and it's starting to grow on me. I imagine in a few years it'll be looked on just as ESB and RotJ are. I still think he should've picked something else.
 Clefo
08-14-2001, 7:55 PM
Well I don't mind the title at all, if it takes place during the Clone Wars. The only problem is that I heard that Bob Sagat is in it eek.
 Boba Rhett
08-14-2001, 8:01 PM
LOL! Who told you that? I haven't heard anything about it.
 Clefo
08-14-2001, 8:04 PM
Read it on a website awhile ago...

Knock knock

*Pause*

Bob

*Pause*

Bob Sagat

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!
 Kvan
08-15-2001, 12:26 AM
It's evil how things grow on you huh? A couple of days ago I would have said that the Mon Cals as a civi is a bad idea, but now they don't look so bad :)
 Lord JayVizIon
08-15-2001, 1:09 AM
Bob Sagat is in the movie? i hope his character gets annihilated quick style (sorry sagat fans)...:cool:
 Kvan
08-15-2001, 2:11 AM
Originally posted by Lord JayVizIon
Bob Sagat is in the movie? i hope his character gets annihilated quick style (sorry sagat fans)...:cool:
HEY! What do you have against Sagat, he is a funny man....really ;)
I'd be real funny to see him as a Sith Lord :D
 Kuma
08-15-2001, 2:48 AM
It could have been worse title wise, how about "The return of Jar Jar". I hope that Saget kills it.
 Young David
08-15-2001, 6:08 AM
Yeah ... In ep2 Bob Segat hosts a show:

"The Galaxy's funiest Clone"

And they'd play the same homevideo a hundred times ... cause they all act the same.
 observer_20000
08-15-2001, 6:11 AM
Originally posted by Kvan

HEY! What do you have against Sagat, he is a funny man....really ;)
I'd be real funny to see him as a Sith Lord :D

If he acts how he usually does, it would also be a mockery, plus he just doesn't have the right face, imagine his in the place of Maul's. *shudders*
 Paragon_Leon
08-15-2001, 6:14 AM
Bob Sagat in Ep 2 leaves us with absolutely no second thoughts whatsoever.. :D
I get an itch every time i see him on tv.

I also imagine i'll get over the title; it's just that i'm almost embarrassed to mention it to someone else since it sounds so in-cre-di-ble geeky and weird.
Page: 1 of 1