Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Hi

Page: 1 of 1
 Ez-
02-02-2002, 6:51 AM
Hi everyone :p

I'm having trouble with mission 6 of *cough* the Prologue *cough* :) You're probably thinking that I'm a crap pilot and...er...you probably wouldn't be wrong but, I need some help with the mission. I remember the first time I played this game over 2 years ago I definately completed the prologue stage so I dunno why it's so difficult for me to do this bit :(

To refresh your memories, mission 6 is where the vasutra delivers the bacta to the rebel hospital and we're attacked by imperial forces.

My strategy is to fly up to one of the Imperial Star Destroyers supporting crafts and destroy it and assign the other one to Aeron. Out of the 20 times I've attempted this mission this bit goes ok and i drop to about 140% shields. However, Aeron usually fluffs his one up and it isn't even scratched. I often leave it alone 'cause by that time the TIE Bombers are out...

So I go after them and do a reasonable job of stopping them before they can 'shoot their load' :D and continue with taking out TIE fighters. I'm still in good shape with 100 - 140% shields remaining.

This is where the problems begin though. I've only managed a 64% evacuation of the Rebel Hospital - when you need at least 66% when the warships and their bloody warheads arrive. And as soon as they get a lock on me I'm history. 1 warhead after another. I try targetting them and/or using defence turret mode but there's too many of them :(

I presume you have to get out of there before the warships can reach you, but I can't unless I evacuate enough ships. So the question is, how do I get them to evacuate more successfully? And, should I change my approach to this mission somehow?

Ez-
02-02-2002, 11:58 AM
Ah not to worry, I did it at last ... only just mind you :eek:

:deathii: here I come! :D
 Keyan Farlander
02-04-2002, 12:53 PM
That was always one of my favorite missions. Up to that point, the missions were fairly easy, run of the mill things. But man, when I was playing that mission for the first time and that star destroyer jumped in (along with the great music)...I almost had a stroke :)
Page: 1 of 1