Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Sound & Background pics viewing

Page: 1 of 1
 Tomer_TR
02-01-2002, 8:40 AM
i know that there is a way to hear the game music by some program but i dunno how to get it. it called ScummRev.
Also, does anyone knows how to view the game backgrounds?
 Lemon Head
02-01-2002, 11:40 AM
you can get it here, i think i'm allowed to post this, if not...well...never mind :D
 MeddlingMonk
02-01-2002, 7:36 PM
Serge never developed SR to the point it could read the background graphics in GF. Since Serge isn't working on SR any more it never will be able to do that. As far as I know, no one has made something to do what you're after. But you'd do better to try your question over at the LucasHacks (http://scumm.mixnmojo.com/) messageboard.
 Lemon Head
02-02-2002, 4:45 AM
Originally posted by MeddlingMonk
Serge never developed SR to the point it could read the background graphics in GF.True, but it can read all the backgrounds on games preceding it, and TR didn't specify which particular game he was looking at
 MeddlingMonk
02-02-2002, 3:04 PM
Yet he posted in a GF forum. ;)
 Lemon Head
02-02-2002, 5:04 PM
you're a genius, i think i shall have to shoot myself for not having thought of that lol - bah!
Page: 1 of 1