Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

how can i...please help...

Page: 1 of 1
 Tomer_TR
01-31-2002, 10:17 AM
please help me if you know the answers!..

1) How can i see Olivia in the day of the dead (i heard she is somewhere after the clown)

2) Where can i download grim fandango's trailer?

3) What there is in the Demo of the game?

4) Can someone post the unknown ("GF2") screenshots? they doesn't work for me.

thanks, Tomer
 Huz
01-31-2002, 10:32 AM
1. Dunno. Apparently she can be seen in the trailer, which shows a close-up movie of the carnival. It's not in the full game (or if it is, I've never found it!)

2. Dunno. LucasArts removed it. Those skanks. Hopefully when Mojo *finally* gets settled down, someone will offer it for download. :)

3. Part of Year One - from where you first discover the Lost Souls' Alliance, until you manage to get the eggs from the pigeons. Not much really, but it lets you look around a bit.

4. Dunno what those are. Helpful aren't I?
 MeddlingMonk
01-31-2002, 10:09 PM
Working backwards....

There aren't any GF2 screenshots because there isn't any GF2. The notion that there are screenshots stems from old confusion concerning a 'screenshot of the week' on the LEC page that was actually something used in GF's manual.

The trailer used to be hosted by CNet but is long gone. Huz is right, the only way to get it now is to hope Mojo hosts it.

Olivia actually can be seen at the festival. Click here (http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/MeddlingMonk/vwp?.dir=/Grim+Fandango+%27Lost%27+Dialog&.dnm=Olivia.jpg&.src=ph&.view=t&.hires=t) to see a screenshot. Olivia is highlighted.
 coat check girl
04-07-2007, 11:35 AM
check out youtube.com for the trailer.
 VampireNaomi
04-07-2007, 2:02 PM
This thread is over five years old. You should take a look at the time when someone last posted in a thread and consider whether it's worth it to raise such old topics. :)
 Du Man
04-07-2007, 4:14 PM
man, I was thinkiing "what? the trailer is on youtube now." then I noticed the posting date. man, this is ancient history. Have been digging deep into the GF thread archieves haven't we coat check girl? :)
Page: 1 of 1