Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Teamwarfare Ladder

Page: 1 of 1
 Reddog
01-28-2002, 11:48 PM
The teamwarfare ladder is a huge compilation of many games including ladders for Tribes, Tribes 2, Counterstrike, TFC, Unreal Tournament, and others. I have contacted the site's staff to see if they would like to setup a ladder for JK2 - the concensus with most of them seems positive but the final result is not in. In an effort to get JK2 onto one of the most elite ladders, we need to have a mass response from the public. IF you are in support of getting JK2 onto TWL then please go to www.teamwarfare.com) and check out the site. The guys over there keep their **** together - everything is organized and regulated and most matches are even shoutcasted over such networks like TSN. So please contact one of the developers of the site by going there and clicking operations then staff then any of the developers names to contact them. If we want to have competitive gameplay that is organized and leet then we need to voice our opinion!!!!
 Kestral
01-31-2002, 1:17 PM
leet? LEET?!

*shudder*
 JaG|Kaiser
02-10-2002, 6:24 PM
That'd be great. We'd need an admin. 2 on 2 guns nf.. all the game types, I'd bet
 Redvan
02-26-2002, 3:58 PM
I'm on signed up on TWL, that would be great to have a JK2 ladder!
 SuperSmash
02-26-2002, 8:34 PM
yet I have already registerd for T2 and it has been a bad experience, I don't know if I will re-join
 JaG|Kaiser
03-04-2002, 12:07 PM
It looks like this has become a reality. woeX is the admin, and he is currently working on the rules. They have a forum over there already. Go check it out!
Page: 1 of 1