Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Realistic Comabt MOD

Page: 1 of 1
 James
01-27-2002, 2:04 AM
I posted this on another pages forum so will just copy and paste it cause I am lazy.

The MOD would focus on realistic Star Wars ground combat. Two sides (Rebs & Imps) each having a few player classes (light infantry, snipers, assault troops, ect.) It is one giant battle and when you die you respawn at a respawn area on the map. Many might think it is just Day of Defeat, Medal of Honour, or whatever in Star Wars instead of WW2. Well your right then kinda. But the classes would be a lot different (with the obvious similarities) and there would be different features to match the setting.

What I am wondering is if anyone thinks this is a good idea for a MOD and if they would play it. There wouldn't be any Jedi in it though since that would ruin the gameplay, but I think it would be fun.

Any feedback, no matter how cruel, would be fine.
 lonepadawan
01-27-2002, 7:48 AM
That sounds pretty cool, although Jedi would ruin the balance, prehaps you coluld say have 1 jedi or sith on either side, or another version of the mod with a huge battle of jedi and sith.... :D
 James
01-27-2002, 10:27 AM
There will be no jedi. Jedi are too powerful. I want the mod to have a Star Wars feel, just without the Jedi. I have written up some ideas for classes, no jedi made the cut.
 Millions o' Monkeys
01-29-2002, 12:43 AM
sounds awsome, remake the battle of hoth, would be very cool
Page: 1 of 1