Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Lucas on Biography.

Page: 1 of 1
 Darth Evad
01-26-2002, 1:33 PM
George Lucas is on Biography tomorrow night.
 Juztyn
01-26-2002, 3:30 PM
Can I throw lemons at him?
 Lemon Head
01-27-2002, 4:57 PM
Originally posted by Juztyn
Can I throw lemons at him?
ERK!!!
 Juztyn
01-27-2002, 8:56 PM
*throws Lemon-Head at Lucas* :cool:
 Lemon Head
01-28-2002, 4:47 AM
*Throws Juztyn on to the Jerry Springer set* aha! a fate worse than death, you **** ******* ****ing ***** with ******** *** ******* * and a small herring
 Wraith 8
01-28-2002, 10:04 AM
doesnt the Jerry Springer show go like this:

Welcome to the Jerry springer show!
what the ********** ********** ********** ********** ********** ********** ********** ********** ********** ********** ********** ********** ********** ********** ********** ********** ********** ********** ********** ********** ********** ********** ********** ********** ********** ********** ********** ********** ********** ********** ********** ********** ********** ********** ********** ********** ********** ********** ********** ********** ********** ********** ********** ********** ********** JERRY! JERRY! JERRY! JERRY! OOOOOO ********** ********** ********** ********** ********** ********** ********** ********** ********** ********** ********** ********** ********** ********** ********** ********** ********** ********** ********** ********** ********** ********** ********** ********** ********** ********** ********** ********** ********** ********** ********** ********** ********** ********** ********** ********** ********** ********** ********** ********** ********** ********** ********** ********** ********** ********** ********** ********** ********** ********** ********** ********** make it up with you.
This was the Jerry Springer show!

Something like that right???
 Lemon Head
01-28-2002, 3:17 PM
I had the cut version, even the breats were blurred out.
 Wraith 8
01-28-2002, 5:03 PM
But i am close right??

"Pretty. What do we blow up first?"
-Myn Donos-
"Write that down. That ought to be Wraith Squadrons slogan!"
-Wedge Antilles-
Page: 1 of 1