Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

I'm Back

Page: 1 of 1
 Meksilon
01-26-2002, 6:26 AM
Hey guys, it's me again!

=mek=
 Navhead
01-26-2002, 8:32 AM
The poll is flawed!
 Kjшlen
01-26-2002, 3:35 PM
Hey Mek, yah forgot the 'NO!'. Well I hope you've learned your lesson!:mad: Mek, r u going to be good now? If not, BE GOOD. I still feel a little guilty about before. It's me, Guybrush M-T.
 elTee
01-26-2002, 4:09 PM
Ah, the naughty one returns. So, what did they accuse you of? Racism / Sexism / Nazism? I'm not trying to be nasty, I just want to know, cos I never really followed your trial and subsequent imprisonment. Nice to have a fan of the LucasArts back in our midst anyway.
 Meksilon
01-26-2002, 5:42 PM
Originally posted by LucasTones
Ah, the naughty one returns. So, what did they accuse you of? Racism / Sexism / Nazism? I'm not trying to be nasty, I just want to know, cos I never really followed your trial and subsequent imprisonment. Nice to have a fan of the LucasArts back in our midst anyway.Natty called me raciest at one point.

=mek=
 Metallus
01-26-2002, 5:48 PM
Naming names is for winners!!11
 Lemon Head
01-27-2002, 6:52 PM
Order, please fellas. We all know about Mek's antics but he's been re-accepted into society and been given a second chance, if you want him to continue acceptable behaviour i suggest no antagonism.

Thanks people :)
 Meksilon
01-28-2002, 5:48 AM
Originally posted by Lemon Head
Order, please fellas. We all know about Mek's antics but he's been re-accepted into society and been given a second chance, if you want him to continue acceptable behaviour i suggest no antagonism.

Thanks people :)I always did have acceptable behavious, take another look at my previous threads.

=mek=
 Lemon Head
01-28-2002, 3:58 PM
that's why i said you would be continuing your acceptable behaviour

lol I'm sticking up for you for goodness sake don't turn on me
 Meksilon
01-28-2002, 5:49 PM
Right, well I thought you ment continuing my "new found" acceptable behaviour, all's good

=mek=
 C Shutt
01-28-2002, 9:13 PM
I wasn't around the first time Meksilon was here, so I ran his name through the LucasForums search engine. Wow, what a crackpot.
Page: 1 of 1