Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Indigo Island

Page: 1 of 1
 Tall Guy
01-25-2002, 5:57 AM
just wondering, this got cancelled by LEC right?...well why?...normaly when a fan game is cancelled by a company that made the game on which the fan game is based (still with me?!) well its normally a sign that the company are making another game and dont want the fan game to interfere. Is this the case with GF? Do they have GF plans for the future?

I think the same thig happened with a MI fan game, just before MI4 was anounced.

BTW i might have talked about this subject before but i cant remember (!)
 Metallus
01-25-2002, 12:36 PM
You know, only the maker of the game said it was canned by LEC. Who knows what really happened.
 Tall Guy
01-27-2002, 6:36 AM
really?...damn i was hoping LEC canned it so there would be a chance of a GF2 :(
 Metallus
01-27-2002, 6:45 AM
I'm inclined to believe him (the maker of Indigo), because I'd talked to him for a long time while he was making it, and he let me see snippets of what he was working on. I don't think it was just a cover-up for him giving up, because he seemed pretty obsessed with it ;).
 Tall Guy
01-27-2002, 7:11 AM
so why would they can it?....i suppose LEC are pretty protective of their copyright stuff. They sue u if u mention the name 'LEC' without permission:(
 Lemon Head
01-27-2002, 6:42 PM
You're under arrest TallGuy, hand over the phrases

The name's Head...Lemon Head: SLECH operative
 Tall Guy
01-27-2002, 6:59 PM
but i have written consent from George!!...well i did have....must be in my other robe...:(
 Lemon Head
01-27-2002, 7:06 PM
Tell it to the judge, sunshine - you're nicked
 Tall Guy
01-28-2002, 3:46 AM
*hangs head in shame*....my mum aint gonna like this :(
Page: 1 of 1