Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

CMI in Infernal Machine?

Page: 1 of 1
 elTee
01-25-2002, 5:19 AM
I remember seeing something about this ages ago. It might not have been a real thing though, so can anyone verify it? Basically, it said that there was a cheat to turn the last level of the game into the Barbery Coast, and turn Indy into CMI guybrush. True?
 Tall Guy
01-25-2002, 5:48 AM
i heard of a cheat once where you could unlock some secret cave or room or summat....dont know if its true. i aint played the game so i'm not too sure :(
 Paco (V)
01-25-2002, 6:46 AM
Check this page of the Scummbar, you can download the samegame right there :)
http://www.thescummbar.com/resources/features/indy3d/)
 Darnn
01-25-2002, 7:58 AM
And, in case this isn't absolutely clear: There's a cheat which turns Indy into Guybrush. It's available in any part of the game. In the last level, there's a secret place to enter which contains the room from the Barbery Coast in it, with pictures of the deveopers on the walls.
 QueZTone
01-25-2002, 8:19 AM
yup

you must type 'makemeapirate' in Indy Infernal to transform into Guybrush. Also when you are transformed into Guybrush, take out your bazooka (think its weapon no.9) and shoot with it....see? You shooting with.....chickens?! Yep, you shoot a chicken with your bazooka when you're Guybrush. At least I think it was a chicken....the cam follows the chicken too or smth

oh and yes there is the Barbery Coast room in the last level Aeratharium or whatever was the name of the level :) You gotta do some stuff before you can find it tho. Can't remember what to do exactly anymore. Use google and search ;) It was quite funny and looked very alike tho :D
 Lemon Head
01-25-2002, 9:05 AM
Originally posted by QueZTone
You shooting with.....chickens?! Yep, you shoot a chicken with your bazooka when you're Guybrush. At least I think it was a chicken...Ah but not just ANY chicken, quez. it was a rubber chicken with a pully in the middle!!
 QueZTone
01-25-2002, 1:19 PM
ah right! :)
 elTee
01-25-2002, 5:47 PM
Oh yes, I am doing this tomorrow!
Page: 1 of 1