Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Sitcom Adventure Game

Page: 1 of 1
 elTee
01-22-2002, 3:54 PM
Which of these would be a better adventure game:
Red Dwarf, or Seinfeld?
Or maybe its another sitcom, I dunno, as long as its not 'friends'.
Thinking about it, it would be really cool if it were either of those. In the LEC graphics circa 1993, like Indy: FoA, MI2, S&M, DOTT, they would look great. We already know the characters, and it would almost certainly be funny.
 Trapezoid
01-22-2002, 7:31 PM
I really think Seinfeld would work better as an erotic homosexual hentai interactive story game.

Actually, there is a Beverly Hillbillies adventure game out there, it's on a bunch of abandonware sites. It looks around early 90s to me.
 Lemon Head
01-23-2002, 5:46 AM
i choose seinfeld, because red dwarf is infinately superior and i wouldn't want its reputation ruined by a shoddy game cash-in.
 Norimaki
01-23-2002, 1:30 PM
It's not really a sitcom, but I think "Futurama" would make a really nice adventure game. You could insert some sort of "character switching" like in Day of the Tentacle or Zak McKracken.
Besides, a big name like Futurama and some really strong gameplay (which I am sure Lucasarts would be able to provide) might actually help improve the overall situation of the adventure game, wouldn't it?

If I had to go for a "real" sitcom, though, I'd choose "Married with Children". The series had quite a lot of travelling already so ...
 elTee
01-23-2002, 1:43 PM
I know what you mean. Maybe thats why they're making another Indy game. Perhaps it'll be more Fate of Atlantis than Infernal Machine.
Page: 1 of 1