Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Grim Gatherings

Page: 1 of 1
 Metallus
01-22-2002, 3:32 AM
I really need your input in this. I'm thinking the GF community is sorely in need of some rekindling and reunifictaion, and we can start with bringing back the Grim Gatherings that have sort of faded into non-existence. Please vote in the poll!
 Tall Guy
01-22-2002, 6:12 AM
friday midnight...good for me! ;)
 Huz
01-22-2002, 7:13 AM
If you hold it at 9pm GMT on Saturday, the heaving masses (no) who attend the #JoeyTheFish evil plotting meetings (http://www27.brinkster.com/danewt/joeythefish.htm) will be able to hop straight from one to the other! Great.

Seriously though, even though I always forget and never turn up, it's a great idea to rekindle the meetings again. :)
 Metallus
01-22-2002, 11:56 AM
Heh, that's the original Grim Gathering timespot. The only problem I have with it is that it's too early for some American grim fans. And Saturdays don't work for some people.
 Tall Guy
01-22-2002, 5:53 PM
we cant just disband and meet whenever...the network needs structure if its going to survive.
 Sanspoof3k
01-24-2002, 2:04 PM
I'm glad you decided to bring the meetings back. 9pm on Saturday is good for me.

(i cnt c how any1 cn tink this a bad idea, people hu dnt want 2 go cn cum an go as they plz)
 Metallus
01-24-2002, 6:35 PM
Yeah, I can say right now that we'll try our best not to go with the last option. It's discouraging when no one shows up for the gatherings though, so please be there this week!

EDIT: It will be held at the traditional time for now :cool:.
 Tall Guy
01-25-2002, 5:12 AM
glad to see the grim gatherings are back on....i'll try my best to be there ;)
Page: 1 of 1