Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Hi again

Page: 1 of 1
 Clefo
08-14-2001, 10:40 AM
I haven't been posting lately. Here's why: I have been reading those Yuuzhan Vong books. And I must say that they would be a cool faction in GB, but a little too cheap. There thats my opinion seeing how new factions are all you people talk about...
 Tie Guy
08-14-2001, 11:34 AM
Welcome back,

Have you been reading those all day everyday with no time at all to do anything else? :D

Anyway, did you finish them all, there are quite a few.
 Kvan
08-14-2001, 11:58 AM
Originally posted by Tie Guy
Welcome back,

Have you been reading those all day everyday with no time at all to do anything else? :D

Anyway, did you finish them all, there are quite a few.
He probably did Tie, most people can read faster then you! ;) But not type as fast! :)
Anyway Clefo, did you think that the NJO books "feel" like SW? They're a good read and all but they lack in the SW department.
 Tie Guy
08-14-2001, 12:08 PM
Hey Kvan, i only read at night right before i go to bed.

Anyway, you think that all that stuff about them not "feeling" is bogus, right? They have the same universe, the same character, and the same starships, so why wouldn't they be star wars?
 Kvan
08-14-2001, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by Tie Guy
Hey Kvan, i only read at night right before i go to bed.

Anyway, you think that all that stuff about them not "feeling" is bogus, right? They have the same universe, the same character, and the same starships, so why wouldn't they be star wars?
It's a feeling Tie. It's hard to describe. I know this seems stupid but thats the only way to describe it. Does anyone else know what I'm talking about? I don't want to seem like I'm completely crazy here :D
BTW Tie do read at night so you can dream about SW ;)
 Tie Guy
08-14-2001, 12:52 PM
No, i read at night coz it helps me get to sleep, and i just can't find other time to do it. Plus, i like to stretch out the books as long as i can, while still reading for a while every night.
 Clefo
08-14-2001, 12:57 PM
Yeah I've been doing nothing but reading. The books are good, but they killed him! (You know who I am talking about) How could they?

But the Vong could have those Coralskippers and as a superweapon they could use that genetic plague thingy.
 darthfergie
08-14-2001, 1:52 PM
Have you gotten Rebirth yet...or is it out. If you have it I'm going to RUN to the store!!! But if not that is Okay:)
 Paragon_Leon
08-14-2001, 2:09 PM
i've moved this to off-topic since it mostly talks about reading.. :(
Not that i mind; i'm in the middle of Agents Of Chaos now..
 Darth_Rommel
08-14-2001, 2:14 PM
When are gonna come up with that catch phrase? ;)
 Young David
08-14-2001, 2:17 PM
Leon ... you forgot to say: "FORCE MOVE"

But you're reading AoC huh? I have to read Balance point soon ... I'll have to make sure you don't catch up on me (I just have to be on the other side of the country to get it)
 Darth_Rommel
08-14-2001, 2:18 PM
When is Chris gonna add those smilies? :ball:

:vsd: :x-wing:
Page: 1 of 1