Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Holy Mackrel

Page: 1 of 1
 elTee
01-17-2002, 5:40 PM
Check this mpg out NOW!
http://people.mw.mediaone.net/markderidder/melee.htm)
If I had made that I would die a happy man. I do have some limited skill as a 3d artist, but this is better than EMI standards. I want that program he used! I have Truespace... I know, with-hold your laughter.
 sheaday6
01-17-2002, 5:51 PM
Holy Mackrel!
 Schmatz
01-18-2002, 12:24 AM
(The excitement is too much for words)
:barf:
 Lemon Head
01-18-2002, 3:51 AM
that looked really impressive, well, until you got up close to the town
 elTee
01-18-2002, 4:05 AM
It is good. I admit, though, that I did enjoy it a lot more before it passed over the town - its not that its well made, but it doesn't look like Melee. Ne said on his site he didn't use the lookout cos he had already made that other pirate character.
 QueZTone
01-18-2002, 7:47 AM
hehe right, i say he knicked the lookout pirate from the web as a free downloadble mesh :p i could be wrong of course :P But if he can make a character look like that, he sure couldve added some more style to the village ;)

ahh i shall not be so negative, it looks really cool :D but he oughta give some credit to DanSky, he's the man who started the 3d-maxing with MI :D
 Darnn
01-18-2002, 8:30 AM
Yes, well, it does seem he's going to do more, or better versions, so there's that.
 KungPaoJake
01-18-2002, 1:46 PM
pretty cool...been awhile since i've played mi1

just had a flashback...

now i must go play mi1 with no sound again...dangit

-jake

ps. i'm a trout stupid!
Page: 1 of 1