Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

RPG site

Page: 1 of 1
 hannibalscipio
01-14-2002, 5:18 PM
Y'all are all invited to Eets'chula's RPG site. We have several RPGs going, and are looking for new blood. Post comments on the site in the "Feedback" section. Thanks!

http://swrpg.netfirms.com/cgi-bin/YaBB.cgi)
 DashRendar
01-14-2002, 5:26 PM
You might wanna try posting this in the Off-Top Discussion area

[Off-Topic]
YAY! Scipio's on
[/Off-Topic]
 hannibalscipio
01-14-2002, 6:33 PM
I'll do that. Thanks, Dash.:)
 Delphi's Clone
01-17-2002, 3:37 PM
"your all welcome"

Tell thats a big lie oh well maybee you guys dont count me as a person. :D
 DashRendar
01-17-2002, 4:02 PM
Delphi! You WERE welcomed and you know that!

:mad:
 Delphi's Clone
01-17-2002, 8:26 PM
ya so welcomed that i didnt even get 1 warning hehe ya right me welcomed
 DashRendar
01-17-2002, 8:29 PM
Delphi! You're pushing it again...if you really want to come back you're gonna have to stop that kind of talk!
 Eets
01-17-2002, 9:41 PM
Delphi, don't start that crap about your not being warned. I warned you THREE times. You talk about not wanting to come back. Why don't you start living up to your actions?

There's more to life than a simple forum. You're not banned from these forums, you are certainly welcome to play here.
 Delphi's Clone
01-18-2002, 11:21 AM
look i'm not saying that i want to come back eets i was just saying that the statement was not true hehe the first post was actually a joke but the guy didnt understand it. 3 warnings where? are you xounting the times where i meese d up aand osted on the wrog topic on accident???? well i dontcare about those forums anymore i never even played one RPG there so oh well as you said one small froum isnt anything esspecially when the people there dont want you :)
 hannibalscipio
01-22-2002, 9:16 PM
That's just a bunch of hooey, and you know it, Delphi.
Page: 1 of 1