Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Status messages

Page: 1 of 1
 elTee
01-14-2002, 10:46 AM
Who thinks that the administrators should let us write our own 'status' messages? I don't wanna annoy anyone in charge here, and I like the site so don't chuck me out for complaining, cos I'm not. I just think that this would make the site better.
 QueZTone
01-14-2002, 4:14 PM
hmm i dunno, perhaps that'd be nice, but very chaotic too..i mean i guess we already have a signature for that..

however a change must be made tho imo, i think the status changes to much now in too little steps, its like ive had more statuses than i can remember and i only posted like 60 msgs or something..i'd like a status change per 50 or 100 better, makes it more special
 Metallus
01-14-2002, 8:39 PM
There are a whole bunch of titles, which gradually get spaced out as post count increases.
 Schmatz
01-14-2002, 10:50 PM
I really don't think they are necessary to change, or make custom. Use the sig to have any customizability. Hell, you can even turn the titles off, that's how unimportant they are. I don't find it necessary to change the status because all the admins worked really hard to think up good status' for us posters (not a suckup comment). Just wait for 1,000 ;)
 elTee
01-16-2002, 10:54 AM
I guess you guys are right.
 Gabez
01-17-2002, 1:40 PM
Yes. We are always right.
 Schmatz
01-18-2002, 12:26 AM
You mean you doubted us... someone get out 'The Stick'
 elTee
01-18-2002, 3:56 AM
I didn't doubt you at all. It was a test of loyalty. You passed. Others were.... less strict in thier faith.
Page: 1 of 1