Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

I need a copy of DiscWorld 1 and 2

Page: 1 of 1
 The Adventurer
01-06-2002, 9:38 AM
I'm looking for copys of Discworld 1 and 2. If there orginals I'll pay 15 or 20 dollors for them. If there burns I'll give you five and pay the shiping charges on both. I realy Realy need them. I've been reading the books and realy want the games.

and if you have Noir I'll think about geting that too.
 elTee
01-06-2002, 9:42 AM
I want those games too. The puzzles get me down though, really stupid some of them. You're best bet is ebay (http://www.ebay.com) - cos that way no-ones gonna fiddle you outta some cash, and you can also pay by credit card.
 Gabez
01-06-2002, 10:31 AM
Argh, alas Discworld 1 and 2 are no where to be found in the UK (so downloading them is leagal, or so I'm told). Discworld Noir CAN be found, but it's a bit hard. I'd suggest downloading 1 and 2 and searching for Noir - if you look hard enough, you'll dind it.

If you're interested in Noir, visit my site where I've got a section on it.
 JollyRoger
01-07-2002, 3:59 PM
while your talking about getting older games, do you kno where i could get earthbound for snes?

thanks
 Sopabuena
01-07-2002, 7:29 PM
Check out http://www.gametz.com) I got my Discworld Noir from there. Im sure you can get the boxed versions cheap.

JollyRoger: They have Earthbound there too.
 The Adventurer
01-08-2002, 9:45 AM
Originally posted by JollyRoger
while your talking about getting older games, do you kno where i could get earthbound for snes?

thanks

I recomend just looking around the Net and getting the ROM thats what I did. Earthbound=Excelent game. Also try to find its NES Prequal Earth Bound Zero while your at it.
 JollyRoger
01-08-2002, 2:59 PM
thanks for the link and suggestion.

the reason i dont play roms to much is that it is kind of awkward for me since i dont have a gamepad.
hmm, or maybe ill just get a rom, er, i mean, roms are bad
Page: 1 of 1