Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Any good websites?

Page: 1 of 1
 Admiral Casaba the 3rd
01-01-2002, 6:17 PM
there is a website called teenjokes.com and if you click on their jokes there are all types of catergories and also i recomend you go to www. dumblaws.com(really funny and newgrounds.com
well have any of your favorite sites? And teenchat.com is pretty cool too!
 Trapezoid
01-01-2002, 7:47 PM
www.fark.com) is a total grab bag website. Before Mojoboards came up I spent most of my internet time talking there. The photoshop contests are world-renowned.
 Flirbnic
01-01-2002, 8:52 PM
www.fark.com) is a total grab bag website. Before Mojoboards came up I spent a large portion of my internet time lurking there. The photoshop contests are world-renowned.
 Trapezoid
01-01-2002, 8:55 PM
Hey! Plagiarist! :)
 Flirbnic
01-01-2002, 9:08 PM
<-- My avatar was actually one of my submissions to a Photoshop contest from a long time ago. It's Christopher Walken with a double-bladed lightsabre.
 Trapezoid
01-01-2002, 9:48 PM
Yeah, I think I recognize it.
 Schmatz
01-01-2002, 10:16 PM
You guys should stop posting at the exact same times lol. I really should make something cool to add :D
Page: 1 of 1