Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Sam & Max background images / wallpapers

Page: 1 of 1
 iisaac
12-30-2001, 7:36 AM
http://www.angelfire.com/zine/less/samnmax/)

Contributions are welcome.
 sheaday6
12-30-2001, 11:47 AM
ooooooooooh. aaaaaaaaaaaah
 AndrewL
12-30-2001, 10:02 PM
good stuff.
 Schmatz
12-31-2001, 6:13 PM
Prettttttttttttttyyyyyyyyyy
 SyntheticGerbil
01-01-2002, 3:46 AM
Heh, I love all of the unnessarily yet polite praise that goes to threads like this.
 Schmatz
01-01-2002, 11:42 AM
Well, some people LIKE to hear praise for their work, or at least something they did. I made a lot of stuff (such as the Grim Fandango CD cover funny thing that was on Mixnmojo) but no one really cares about it/them. Praise is good to get when you display your work. So stop complaining.
 GreenClue
01-01-2002, 1:54 PM
I think all that SyntheticGerbil meant is that many people in forums like to make one-worded/sentenced posts simply to add to their posting number, in case that forum has special features unlocked by the number of posts you have made. Many people at the forum I moderate do that, anyway, so it's fun closing threads/taking posts away :P

Anyway, iisaac, I have a wallpaper of sorts... I made it years ago, so it's just been sitting there. I uploaded it to http://green.airashii.org/sammaxusa.jpg) (you can only right-click on it and "Save Target As..." with IE / whatever you'd do with 'Scape) and it's of course the Hit The Road USA Map picture (it's actually many pics put together to get each of the locations doing their "thing" as they move). I'm probably going to take it down later, so it'd be better if you downloaded it and uploaded it to your account. It's freakin' big because I compressed it with the least amount of compression (10 with Adobe PhotoDeluxe).

I could scan the game included with the manual if you want :D
 Schmatz
01-01-2002, 11:34 PM
Oh I get it.. but as you see I just backed it up so I'm OKAY!

I don't care for the number of posts really... I just like to:
a.) Post where I want to express my opinion, and
b.) See what new title I get :D

By the way, don't look now, but your link isn't working...
 The Dogfuchow
01-02-2002, 12:06 AM
eyyyy, my wallpapers!
 Schmatz
01-03-2002, 10:21 PM
No they are MINE! GIVE THEM TO ME! Hugs wallpapers in the corner of his hard drive... they are precious to me!

(my Brink Impression)
 Metallus
01-03-2002, 11:04 PM
Schmatz: Actually, they are FuChow's :).
 GreenClue
01-04-2002, 7:49 PM
I know my link doesn't work. My server doesn't allow direct-linking, which is why I said to right-click and "Save Target As..." :)
 Schmatz
01-04-2002, 8:59 PM
Ohhh.... ok cool. Looks good ;)
 Schmatz
01-04-2002, 9:00 PM
Originally posted by Metallus
Schmatz: Actually, they are FuChow's :).

I know I theived them bwhahahaha...
Page: 1 of 1