Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

year two: elevator.

Page: 1 of 1
 twistedsky
12-30-2001, 12:02 AM
alrite.. im at the point where im in the elevator with the forklift, and i know im supposed to get the.. forks (?) under the metal fence (door) dealie - when its going up in the secret room/space thing.

eh. and the problem is.. i cant seem to move the forklift forward fast enough. when the room is there, i cant move forward until i've completely passed it.

any hints/tips/suggestions for that?
 Metallus
12-30-2001, 1:52 AM
You just have to know what exactly to do once you're in the elevator. Plan your route out before you start the lift moving, and you should be in the clear. If you've tried about a million times and still can't get it to work, it might be a bug in the game. Try going to the LucasArts site and upgrading to version 1.01.
 Huz
12-30-2001, 9:47 AM
Download and install the patch before you try a million times. According to the patch info, it's impossible to complete this section of the game with a machine faster than 400MHz, which is probably the norm these days.
 Tall Guy
01-09-2002, 9:29 AM
patch can be found here (ftp://ftp.lucasarts.com/patches/pc/Gfupd101.exe)
Page: 1 of 1