Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The first campaign with Princess Leia

Page: 1 of 1
 CallistaRieekan
12-26-2001, 11:53 PM
So how exactly can one take out the Imperials on Krant with only six or so Rebel troopers, Princess Leia, Threepio, and a Jedi Master? I'm curious... haven't been able to do it yet.

-Callista
 wookiewedgie
12-28-2001, 5:01 AM
Head to the right of the screen until you get the warning about the ambush. Then wait for the troopers to attack the command center and start picking them off from the side with massed fire. After a short time a Jedi comes out to quickly kill the rest, try not to lose more than a couple of your guys and keep Leia and 3PO out of battle.

You get the nearby command center when the invaders are dead and you use that to crank out replacements. I found it best to send my troops, Jedi and Leia down to the allied bases, along with a droid to build replacement walls, light towers and a troop center. They never attacked my base at all, but you need troops to defend your allies.

The Jedi can kill troopers in one swipe but use massed fire to kill mounted troopers. It's much easier if you just build a gate on the far side of all the bridges, since it takes time to destroy the gate and you have time to counter-attack.
 SAM_From_Moscow
01-11-2002, 5:32 AM
You need save only one bridge undestroyed. Defend it with walls from the both side (i prefer western bridge). AI is stupid enough - imperials will try to destroy bridge, not walls:)
Pair of turrets will deal with them shortly. Also imperials will try to destroy command center in southern village - defend it with walls & 2-3 turrets. I hold Echuu, the Jedi, in on of the turrets. When imperials attacks, he convert one of their stormtroopers & i garrisoned it in one of the turrets. After 10-15 attacks you will have full garrison!
I built all production structures (command center, troop center & and so on) at the start point of the game. Imperials wouldn't attack it!
When you build 7-10 mounted troops, you can attack imperial outpost at the north - it's poor defended. For the victory you must destroy ONLY ONE outpost from two.
Page: 1 of 1