Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

got the game and already stuck...

Page: 1 of 1
 Jedi_Knight
12-26-2001, 12:23 AM
I am near the beggining and have got that little guy in that stuff and talked to the boxing guy what do I do now please help me?
 MeddlingMonk
12-26-2001, 5:39 AM
So, you talked to the boxing guy on Boxing Day. Well, well.

Anyway, what you need to do is do what Manny wants to do: take a case.

Since Domino (the boxing guy) gets all the good cases, you'll want to steal one of his. And cases are delivered through the message tubes. Don't forget that tubes have two ends.

Spoilers die.
 Jedi_Knight
12-26-2001, 9:41 PM
thanks but where is the other end I can't find it? and I have looked everywhere?
 Jedi_Knight
12-27-2001, 2:46 AM
I got past it but I am stuck in the petrified forest with the pumps can someone give me a hint?
 MeddlingMonk
12-27-2001, 4:17 AM
The pumps. We love the pumps.

Like Glottis says, you need to shake the tree down. His idea of putting rocks up there is a start but they're not nearly heavy enough. Or orange enough.

Even with enough orange it's not enough to shake the tree down. What you need is to get the pumps to shove the tree back and forth. See those four hoses on the ground? If the wheelbarrow stops on top of one, one of the pumps stops moving. You need to get the pumps synchronized to push the tree left and right.
 Metallus
12-27-2001, 4:55 AM
Yes, the key strategy here is to fiddle with it until something works.
 Gergely
01-01-2002, 4:20 PM
If you got three pumps moving like you want them to, you'll have to release the air pressure of the 4th a sec before the other pump on that side moves. Once you made it well, the tree will begin to shake.:manny:
 Jedi_Knight
01-03-2002, 6:23 PM
lol I got your hint MM about the not orange enough:) but all I did is turned it off and glottis climbed up and then I turned it on and waited awhile and it broke is that what you guys did?
 MurrayDude
01-04-2002, 3:49 PM
Exactly. Glad it worked. That part always annoyed me.:)
 MeddlingMonk
01-04-2002, 6:03 PM
Originally posted by Gungan Warrior
but all I did is turned it off...

Then I guess you got the pumps balanced before you asked for help. Kind of funny. Usually that's the thing that gives people trouble, not getting Glottis up in the tree. But, yeah, that's what it takes: balance the pumps and get Glottis up there (although it's worth it to spin Glottis before the pumps are dealt with just to hear Manny's excuses).
 MurrayDude
01-05-2002, 12:14 AM
:confused: What? I didn't get that.
Page: 1 of 1