Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The Empire v Rebellion game

Page: 1 of 1
 Delphi's Clone
12-23-2001, 4:46 PM
ok guys this is how it works:

we have 2 teams the empire and the rebellion we make them clans:) the Empire lead by me and the Rebellion is still looking for a leader:)

so here are the teams

Empire
Delphi
Rommel
Krkode
gungan warrior
gb_stormtrooper
more may join

Rebellion

???<needs a leader
???
???
???
???needs more mambers

well who wants to be in the game? join here by posting and say which side you want.

it's a game where you complete story just you are on a side and you try to lead your team to victory :)

here's the begining:

It's was 4:00 in the morning wehn 4 ISD's arrived at the planet of Yarlishe(the imps had 4 ISD's 2 lanser class frigats 6 squads of tie interceptors,2 squads of tie bombers and 4 squads of tie advanced. it also had 10 blocade runners for rienforcements as needed) the home of one of the Rebelles Air Bases it( it has 1 mon cal cruizer 3 blocade runners and 3 squads of X-wings that you can use you can also call a rienforcement of 2 squads of B-wings)
it seems impossible for the rebells but it is not you need a keen tactical minde to get out of this mess you will try to win against me and i'll do my best to stop that the real tread for the game will be posted when we have enough players.
 Jedi_Knight
12-23-2001, 4:57 PM
we should wait for more members but anywho
meanwhile on the planet desdile a small moon(fiction)GW set his kaadu warriors off scouting for the rebels they found nothing so he told them to come back to the Star Destroyer so they met up and headed that way.GW said lets stop here and have a break,5 mins later a team of rebels past them and moved a rock opening a passage to a secret rebel base:eek: GW waited till they were all through then set traps around the entrance...
 Delphi's Clone
12-23-2001, 6:02 PM
yes now we wait for the rebbels to come :) come on guys we need a rebel clan :)
 Delphi's Clone
12-25-2001, 3:23 PM
bump

come on we need more people
 hannibalscipio
12-25-2001, 3:42 PM
Soryy, I don't think I wanna sign up for anything headed by Delphi.
 Delphi's Clone
12-25-2001, 3:52 PM
why??????

gosh forget the past already this is supposed to be fun and nothing els but if you dont want to oh well i cant help you there :( you could be the leader of the rebellion hehe than you could appose me lol
 ALTUS_Fett
12-25-2001, 4:01 PM
I'm new to the RPG forum, but I'll be on the rebel team :D
 hannibalscipio
12-25-2001, 7:24 PM
Forget the past? Forgive, yes, but not forget. When one is a dishonest, cheating jerk, one gets remembered as such.
 Heavyarms
12-25-2001, 9:03 PM
Rebel Leader: designated Green Leader (that's me!)
 Delphi's Clone
12-26-2001, 12:33 AM
Ok WC your leader

YH_Anaken who do you want to be if you say rebel leader than a mod will have to flip a coin hehe you can take any other position without problems though :)

and hannibalscipio i have really changed please treat me like you would any other i am asking you to do that for me :) if not than oh well

well since you said you forgive me (at least i understood that) than come on join the rebells or whom ever let's play hehe :)

1-2 more people for the rebell team and the games will begin :)

:atat:= = =:x-wing:
 Jedi_Knight
12-26-2001, 12:54 AM
the game has already started and what are the rules and stuff?
 Delphi's Clone
12-26-2001, 12:59 AM
One ipirial posts and then one rebell posts hehe and you may only use the resources i gave you in the beggining no ridicules stuff lol
 Jedi_Knight
12-26-2001, 1:03 AM
my post is an imperial post and I am not being smart but what is the word begining with r near the end?
 Delphi's Clone
12-26-2001, 1:53 AM
ridicules= stupid, non intellegnt .................

bye good night see you tomorrow
 Heavyarms
12-26-2001, 7:08 AM
I think he meant rediculous (sp?)
 Delphi's Clone
12-26-2001, 11:58 AM
ya hehe i did mean that

well LET THE GAMES BEGIN

now it's turn for a rebel post :)
 LoRD KoZ
12-26-2001, 5:24 PM
Can i join, any team. (you choose)
 ALTUS_Fett
12-26-2001, 8:55 PM
OOC: I'll just be a squad leader or something. Well here goes nothin :)

With their cameras hidden within the rocks the rebels quickly noticed what GW and his gang were doing. "They must be fools to think that they can do this right under our noses," says the squad leader Anaken.

*laughs are heard around the room*

"You, Jace, take out 3 of your buddies and disable the traps. Also, set up a little trap of our own,"

*Jace and his group leave as Anaken plots how he will take out this group stinking Imperial scum.*
 Zygomaticus
12-26-2001, 9:53 PM
mornin' everybody

this is commander krkode reporting
i have my army of destroyer droids ready sir and we are ready for battle

when the going gets tough, the tough get going--thats me motto sir.
 Jedi_Knight
12-26-2001, 10:07 PM
krkode send me some backup quick or my gungans will die I only have 8 gungans:(
 Delphi's Clone
12-26-2001, 10:46 PM
Lord Koz you may join the rebellion :)

Ok my turn

Hmmm i think that scum is up to something sent a team of Noghri equipped with repeater blasters and e-webs also sent 3 at-st's and 1 AT-AT if they are up to something we will be prepared. Gungan Warrior this is the Emperor use the probe droids that i have sent you and stay behinde the rienforcements that i sent you i dont want you to die in this minor battle

Capitain just incase deploy all starfighters and bombers and put them on Red Alert............
 Zygomaticus
12-26-2001, 10:53 PM
sir yes sir

gungan did you recieve my troops
i think they were harrased on the way by a pack of vong.
my captain sends that they made pudding out of the vong but lost heavily

are the troops enough??
more will be on their way
 Jedi_Knight
12-26-2001, 10:54 PM
not story related: what are the reinforcements you sent me?

I orded my gungans to fall back but rebels were right behind us captain tarpal sacrificed himself for us to escape. We got to delphis reinforcements and medic droids healed my gungans.word got out of captain tarpals sacrifice and the whole gungan grand army joined my team delphi sent some transports to pick them up I now had my own army and gave delphi his troops back I sent my glurgs to build a main base here.this would be my capital base.now I had to wipe out the minor rebel soldiers on this planet...
 Delphi's Clone
12-26-2001, 11:00 PM
the rienforcements were
a squad of Noghri equipped with repeater blasters and e-webs also sent 3 at-st's and 1 AT-AT

they are still on the planet to give you back up

i also sent you some probe droids.

Rebells it is your turn
 Zygomaticus
12-26-2001, 11:11 PM
NOT RELATED TO RPG

exqueeze me

dont u think some of the more regular posters should be on the rebels cuz if only the irregular posters play the rebels then we''ll probably never get a reply

so why dont we divide the regular posters into teams??

ONLY A SUGGESTION
 Delphi's Clone
12-26-2001, 11:19 PM
hmmmmmmmmmm yes but who should be a rebel??? you or GW???? maybee you should be one Gungan has very few reacources and you well you have a big army an i well i dominate everythin so do you want it to be Krkode v delpi and Gungan?
 Delphi's Clone
12-26-2001, 11:20 PM
or both of you vs me?
 Zygomaticus
12-26-2001, 11:32 PM
wait isnt rommel playing too

if u delphi are sealed as the empire i guess im against u

i dont mind teaming up with rommel or GW

but my d droids will forever be at my side

remember - "when the going gets tough, the tough get going"
 Delphi's Clone
12-26-2001, 11:54 PM
rommel hasnt posted here yet well lets start over you and GW vs me hehe this will be fun my Noghri will dissasemble your droids
 Jedi_Knight
12-26-2001, 11:56 PM
now I have a grand army and a base set up
 Delphi's Clone
12-27-2001, 12:00 AM
ok let the games begin!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i have pulled back my noghri and my at-st and at-at's but all my fighters and bombers are still deployed and on red alert soooooo what do you do?
 Zygomaticus
12-27-2001, 12:01 AM
cmon me gungan faithful ally

let us make pudding out of this ugly noghri army of his

attaaaaaaaack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the droideka's may be the heart of my army but my power doesnt rest in one army alone

there is more waiting
mesa hava grand army

tie fighters, x wings, at-at's muwahahahahaha
 Delphi's Clone
12-27-2001, 12:05 AM
ps you have no tie's and At-At's you are a gungan and rebell that works for the rebellion lol

delphi pulls out all forces and starts a planetary bombardment with his star destroyers..............

Ps: dot forget your reacources guys it would come in handy would you use them
 Zygomaticus
12-27-2001, 12:10 AM
exqueeze me!!!!!

these are stolen stuff!!!!!

ok no at-at's but better not deprive me of my d droids

ok my airspeeders use guerilla tactics to mess up the first noghri base as its taken up by the rebels

noghri surrender in that base!!!!!!!

hooraaaaaay the rebels first victory

now the rebels take over the noghri base and with it at-ats and 16 ties
 Delphi's Clone
12-27-2001, 12:15 AM
umnnnnnnnn you forget i rtreated all my forces from the ground and started a planetary bombardment...................................

i have to go to sleep now good night
 Zygomaticus
12-27-2001, 12:17 AM
hey delphi why dont we abandon this thread and make a new one in which we get to know the teams from the first post itself and then we start battling ignoring all previous establishments

ok!?!
 Jedi_Knight
12-27-2001, 12:34 AM
yeah lets start again and only have about 3 people on each side
 matt--
12-27-2001, 1:04 AM
::rebel captain::
realizing the odds are hopeless, Matt forms a plan. He recognizes the manuevers the ISDs are going through. They'll all be close in a few minutes. Matt gives the order to evacute his blockade runner. Once everyone has escaped, he sets the engines to overload. With his highly volatile cargo of Galactic Explosive(tm), he sets course towards the center of the opposing fleet. Matt gets into an escape pod, just in time to clear the blast. The engines explodes, the Galactic Explosive(tm) unleases its awesome power onto all craft in the immediate area...which all happen to be imperial. Their fleet has been reduced to 3 slightly damaged tie interceptors and 2 heavily damaged tie advanced.

All rebel personnel escaped the blast and have been picked up by the Mon Calimari cruiser.

::I guess the odds weren't so impossible after all::
 Heavyarms
12-27-2001, 6:49 AM
Hey Delphi, I will mod it for you, since you don't know how to do it.
 Delphi's Clone
12-27-2001, 12:31 PM
ok you guys report to the new empire v rebellion tread we need either a 2v3 or a 3v3
 lord_adelgard
12-27-2001, 8:53 PM
hey that seems pretty funny ! I used to have a perso in Star Wars RPG (book). He was a albino wookie lol. ok not very discrete but pretty strong and I spent all my money in my ship but WHAT a ship !
Maybe I could try to find the sheet!
 Delphi's Clone
12-27-2001, 8:57 PM
hehe why dont you join the new game as my commander (i would command you i am the emperor)

you dont need a stats sheet for the new game we just started it's called

the new empire vs rebellion game
 Jedi_Knight
12-27-2001, 10:32 PM
since my pc is a gungan jedi can I be a gungan jedi
Page: 1 of 1