Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Call to arms.

Page: 1 of 1
 Skinkie
12-22-2001, 11:45 PM
Attention friends of Sam and Max, for those of you who haven't been able to keep up with some of the recent conversations I thought I should let you know that myself and sheaday6 have started an invasion into the Galactic Battlegrounds forums, go to their off topic area and click on THE BIZARREST THREAD EVER, remember, your country needs you!!!
 sheaday6
12-22-2001, 11:51 PM
OH NO, they closed the thread! i'm starting a new one! ITS CALLED: "THE BESTEST THREAD EVER"
 sheaday6
12-23-2001, 12:01 AM
new thread: "an actual serious star wars discussion "
 Jedi_Knight
12-23-2001, 12:16 AM
you will never get away cause we have boba rhett and fergie on our side
 sheaday6
12-23-2001, 12:25 AM
the attack is called off, we were facing "banishment". SO much for freedom of speech
 Rogue Nine
12-23-2001, 1:29 AM
You have freedom of speech, just don't abuse it by spamming like crazy. I've been watching around and I don't see anything good. Shape up.
 Schmatz
12-23-2001, 1:38 AM
Boba Rhett has a tendency to lock threads... he threatened to do it to me and this other guy on the indyjones.net forums... it's not like anyone gives a ****.... we were just having fun... he has a happy trigger finger...
 Rogue Nine
12-23-2001, 1:41 AM
Trigger fingers only get happy when there's prime targets around. Spammers make prime targets. Don't spam, and there'll be no reason to close threads.
 sheaday6
12-23-2001, 10:52 AM
spamming like crazy? if you call starting a thread with 5 posts on it and a couple more on other ones spamming like crazy, sure.
 Skinkie
12-23-2001, 12:22 PM
Man I wish everybody wouldn't take things so seriously
 Jedi_Knight
12-23-2001, 4:03 PM
same here cause that was fun last night they worry about spam too much
btw if you want to get your post count up post in the tell you I will 3.01 but do it properly;)
 Setion
12-23-2001, 4:06 PM
I bet Rogue Nine's just mad because keeps asking him if that avatar is harry potter or not.
 Jedi_Knight
12-23-2001, 4:29 PM
I wonder if it is harry potter looks quite a bit like him
 Boba Rhett
12-23-2001, 9:19 PM
Originally posted by Schmatz
Boba Rhett has a tendency to lock threads... he threatened to do it to me and this other guy on the indyjones.net forums... it's not like anyone gives a ****.... we were just having fun... he has a happy trigger finger...

Lol. I doubt you've ever even seen me close one. I usually just threaten so the good conversation in the thread can continue. You shouldn't go accusing someone like that when you really have no idea what's going on.
 sheaday6
12-23-2001, 10:08 PM
haha, harry potter
 Lion Heart
12-23-2001, 10:15 PM
I dont know that the deal with this Harry Potter.
 sheaday6
12-23-2001, 10:22 PM
whats in his mouth? is that a cigarette? HARRY POTTER IS A SMOKER!!!!:tsk:
 Rogue Nine
12-23-2001, 10:42 PM
My patience is wearing a bit thin right now. Enough.
 Metallus
12-23-2001, 11:34 PM
Originally posted by Skinkie
Attention friends of Sam and Max, for those of you who haven't been able to keep up with some of the recent conversations I thought I should let you know that myself and sheaday6 have started an invasion into the Galactic Battlegrounds forums, go to their off topic area and click on THE BIZARREST THREAD EVER, remember, your country needs you!!!

1.) Skinkie and Sheaday: Don't try to represent us on your crusade, or whatever the hell you're doing. You guys aren't going to get our support if you keep marching around in the name of Sam and Max, making it such a big deal. First of all, you guys are new to the community and we don't know you very well. Second, I doubt many people here have any beef with the SW communities you're trying to crush, or something (I'm honestly not sure what you're trying to accomplish, but whatever it is, quit it).

2.) Whoever is locking topics on our forums needs to quit it. These boards are moderated under our standards. If you feel that something is wrong send the proper mods a message explaining what is wrong, and let the judgment lie with them.
 AndrewL
12-24-2001, 2:16 AM
I dunno whats going on but the guy gettin mad over peeps sayin how much that pic looks like harry potter. Man, If you don't like it, don't read it. If people think so and say so, and you don't like it, you don't shut them down, you aren't parenting them, so just don't look at it, go away. ignore it. get FUCCING real.
I know they were disturbing your **** and you should deal with it. but what they say about you amongst themselves is their business. basically what i'm trying to say here is, if you don't like it, get the fucc out. simple as that.
 Metallus
12-24-2001, 3:13 AM
That doesn't help Andrew. Besides, this whole thing is pretty much over with.
 Wraith 8
12-25-2001, 6:06 PM
Euh... question to you all....

WHY are you doing it??? just because i asked a question a couple of weeks ago??? or just becuse you all HATE star wars fans ???

because im a Star Wars fan... it doesnt mean i dont like other things and games. i play a lot of Monkey island and Grim Fandango. and im looking for a copy of Sam and Max... so..

But can you give me and other people a reason??? a GOOD one why you are doing it???
 Setion
12-25-2001, 9:27 PM
And the award for "who poked it with a stick last" goes too...
 SyntheticGerbil
12-26-2001, 12:32 PM
There is a lot of ignorance flying around... I can hear the ignorant whooshing sound it makes in the ignorant wind.
 Schmatz
12-26-2001, 10:53 PM
Wraith I think you can take that as a no ;)

Guys, just leave it at that please :D
Page: 1 of 1