Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

1 request to this site...

Page: 1 of 1
 Admiral Casaba the 3rd
12-20-2001, 7:22 PM
abiut the rankings... in grim fandango he searches for clients with good records
we the people are the clients and our good records is our posts. I mena you start off with nothing then to a walking stick, pogo stick, bicycle , car ,taxi so forth all the way to the #9 pretty cool idea eh? but i can't make it happen i need you guys to do it. But think about it I think it's a pretty cool idea
 Metallus
12-20-2001, 9:45 PM
I think we'll leave it as is for now.
 Thrik
12-21-2001, 10:37 AM
We could also give Lupe regular beatings, and kill him daily (!)
 Fender
12-21-2001, 10:43 AM
ya know, I don't know who's Idea to pick.
 Tall Guy
12-21-2001, 2:14 PM
well its unfair to pick just one....so i vote we continue to beat lupe untill a better idea comes along....make sure u think LONG and hard about possible idea's ;)
 Schmatz
12-21-2001, 9:23 PM
Metallus = God of these forums
Lupe = Little demon thing trying to change God's Law.

Result: :explode: <-------Lupe
 Hel-ter
12-22-2001, 3:50 AM
OH MY GOD! They killed Lupe!
 Fender
12-22-2001, 4:03 AM
You..... very nice people. We thank you for taking so much care in killing whathisname.
 Hel-ter
12-22-2001, 4:09 AM
well we'll leave an option: kalashnikov or 9mm
 Fender
12-22-2001, 5:04 AM
kalishnakov
 Hel-ter
12-22-2001, 5:05 AM
I always figured you're the klashnikov kinda guy, no, no 9mm for you
:swear:
 Admiral Casaba the 3rd
12-22-2001, 3:16 PM
you know this REALLY wasn't the response i wanted to hear. What i would of accpeted was ,"that idea sounds good" or we shall not kill lupe or something else. But just don't call me lupe to me it means a totally different personality when i;m actually the same person. but what is it with the daily beatings? It semms like i get more punches than the cells in my body. Aren't i already dead.....
Admiral casaba: wait this is the old lupe talk. this is all nonsense. What the beggevers. kill this friggne lupe bastard. Charge! Fire the really really big cannon! this is no time to talk it's time fro war! and agony. Down with lupe and Up wit casaba!
i', BACK BABY!
 Schmatz
12-23-2001, 1:28 AM
Changing your personality with your name?.... Change to LeChimp and shut the hell up... thank you...
 Metallus
12-23-2001, 5:11 AM
I don't want to hear about your goddamn coat filing system either.
 NiKo
12-23-2001, 7:10 AM
i might get beat up for this, but i think you all are being really mean. *ducks to avoid flying objects* i mean, c'mon. the guy hasnt done anything SO horrible has he? *avoids gunshots fired at me* besides, i'm only standing up to him because i've been there. i was banned from the Escpemi.com forums when it was opened. now look at me, i'm a mod there.
people change, its true. now, i dont know what lupe did to get this treatment. i know that what i did to get banned was my 'rude humor'. at that time, the words "sex, fart" and so on were frowned on.
so when i started a stupid topic out of boredom called "do you think Guybrush and elaine did the wild thing?" i got my ass kicked out of the forum for about 2 months.

*NiKo is now probably hated by everyone for not kicking lupes ass*
*NiKo doesnt care, he's full of christmas spirit and other stuff*
 Thrik
12-23-2001, 7:21 AM
Yes, but the fact still remains that he is erradicating our souls with constant quotes and hyperactivity...

...:D
 Tall Guy
12-23-2001, 8:17 AM
true...true...
 NiKo
12-23-2001, 10:13 AM
Originally posted by Tall Guy
true...true...
spam...spam... :p
 Tall Guy
12-23-2001, 11:01 AM
and that last post was....?
 Thrik
12-23-2001, 11:53 AM
Pathetic :D
 NiKo
12-23-2001, 12:44 PM
uh-oh.
i'm starting of on the left foot here
i havent felt so 'hated' in a long time....

*runs crying back to the Escapemi.com boards*
 Thrik
12-23-2001, 12:58 PM
/me harms NiKo
 Fender
12-23-2001, 1:19 PM
U all like me though? Don't you?
 Tall Guy
12-23-2001, 2:25 PM
well....there was one thing we wanted to talk to you about....!;)
 NiKo
12-23-2001, 2:38 PM
bah! if standing up for lupe gets this kind of behavior i have to concider 2 choices.

1. let lupe handle himself! he brought this on himself. the last thing i want to be in the GF comunity is hated.

2. screw these forums. maybe i'm to mature for some people here.
 Tall Guy
12-23-2001, 2:44 PM
"Thanks John....Well you join me here where Niko is about to make a vital decision...stay tuned folks....its gonna get messy....Back to you John...";)
 Hel-ter
12-23-2001, 3:55 PM
Lupe, I mean Admiral, and NiKo... we forgive you... that is, I do...

I shall now go and post a topic on EscapeMI 'D'you think NikO and Admiral did the wild thing?' then I might become a mod one day, who knows...

no hard feelings fellas
 Admiral Casaba the 3rd
12-23-2001, 4:06 PM
well ty helter and especially niko. ut i agree people change. I thought I was the only guy who was ever banned. Niko was also banned from escapemi. And let me tell you before when i went on escapemi.com people on the gfc forums used to come there see me then complain and write post about banning me. Niko i psersonally ty so much for defending me. even though a shotgun almost killed you i thank you a lot. Just sticking up for a person who can be easily trampled by a mob. You stood up and helped me. TY you don't know how much that means to me. Ty aswell niko for calling our realtionship to a CEASEFIRE
it's just like the game Civilization III(excellent game by the way) in civilization III it shows that each person is a civilization. Some can get along some can battle other will ally. It's a great game. What i'm trying to say is that a reputation can change overtime(well at least it did in civilization) So i say
i'll stop with the smilies and i will use punctuatuion marks and not spam if .......you do not write any more insults about me, try to ban me(and for the last people who did I must say very good job. LOL) and don't call me Lupe!
from Admiral Casaba
 Hel-ter
12-23-2001, 4:12 PM
Hey admiral, I once got banned from the offcial oasisforum for calling a girl with nick CuddleyKitten not so cuddly after i had seen her picture. The entire board got split up in two, those who were on my side and thos who were against me. That was pretty cool but as I said, they kicked me.

I asked 'why? for this one accident?' and they told me I also was using a bad language all of the time. can you believe it? This is the OASIS-forum! Liam and Noel use the word '****' twice in every sentence and they told me a bad language was against the rules...

after few weeks I was allowed back but I told them to stiff it.
 Fender
12-23-2001, 4:17 PM
I ogt banned from a pokemon forum, but then, I was there to cause trouble.
 Hel-ter
12-23-2001, 4:21 PM
heh, if you really want to be in trouble, try switching photos on a cemetary and let them catch you

Thanks to our guerilla-stylish way of operating, me and my friend never got caught (that was many years ago. since I played Gf I have respect for the dead *smiley*
 Admiral Casaba the 3rd
12-24-2001, 7:56 PM
well i'm glad to say i'm not the only one who was banned(but i was banned over several months) but that's not the point. I too used ot go on okemon forums and talk $h!T and i got banned. people on mi forums wanted to ban me Ok i'll tell you the whole story from the beggining of the gfc forums
first i din't know how to log in so helios sort of luaghed at me for that. The name LUPE was another issue. Well i found later on my name was a girl but in the game i couldn't decide wheteher Lupe sounded like a boy or girl. But i admired Lupe's personality by being annoying, yet funny, and hyper. Well for that i was criticized with the ocasional I NEED TO USE PUNCTUATIONS
and i cna't spam the board and CAN'T USE SMILIES! Well that was back then. so it kinda ticked me off and let's say it got bad from there. Most people were on helios side and sent treatening messages to me and bad insults. And pictures of ME dying. it was terrible so i insullted them back and the got pissed. But when you have more than 7 people vs 1 obviously that 1 person isn't gonna win. So from there there was sign saying BAN LUPE and since the people used swears aginast me. I used swears against them. Then "I" was banned for swearing when others weren't
tons of bull
well that's it for now
 NiKo
12-25-2001, 8:42 AM
well i'm glad i bought you that one extra chance Casaba,
but from now on, you'r on your own kid.

i wont be there to get you out of the mud next time you get in trouble.

now c'mon everybody! lets sit in a circle and sing songs about love and low fat peanuttbutter!!
 Hel-ter
12-25-2001, 12:09 PM
a 1, a 2, a 1 2 3

all we are saying, is give peace a chance

hey you got the message?
 Tall Guy
12-25-2001, 1:30 PM
*runs away screaming* lol ;)
 NiKo
12-25-2001, 3:13 PM
all we are saying, is give us your pants

(i hope i got the lyrics right)
 Hel-ter
12-25-2001, 4:11 PM
hahahahaha :)

if John Lennon would have heared that, he'd laughed his socks off
 Schmatz
12-25-2001, 6:40 PM
Or... kill you.
 NiKo
12-26-2001, 6:54 AM
Originally posted by Schmatz
Or... kill you.

but then he wouldnt be much of a peace lover eh?;)
 Fender
12-26-2001, 5:50 PM
True, true.
 Admiral Casaba the 3rd
12-27-2001, 7:01 PM
(jolly laugh) HA AH Ahah HA ah Ha! oh you guys crack me up!
Give PEACE A CHANCE! Oh HAAHAHAHAHAH HAHHHA HA
(falling off chair) Ha HA! Give PEace a ..... HAAHAHAHAHAHAH HAH! Help i've fallen and i can't get up! (bursting out with laughter) AH HHHHHHHA AAAAHA HAH HA
jim carey:WOOHHHHHHHHHHHH DO NOT GO IN THERE!
 Metallus
12-27-2001, 7:07 PM
Did it get stupider in here?

Nah, it's just you.
 MeddlingMonk
12-28-2001, 2:25 AM
Psst! It thrives on attention. Ignore it and it might go away.
 Metallus
12-28-2001, 4:01 AM
But, but...it's so fun to scratch!

Aww, ok.
 Admiral Casaba the 3rd
12-28-2001, 7:15 PM
Metallus do you have a problem with me? No i don't mean it as a joke. I mean it seriously. If you want me to act serious just say so. If it's really bothering you just don't try and insult me.(usually it's hard for anyone NOT to insult me(lol) But honestly if your just joking around that's fine with me because i like to joke around too. Just makign sure we now understand each other. Ok?
 Metallus
12-28-2001, 7:23 PM
What I need is for you to be a bit more mature.
 Admiral Casaba the 3rd
12-29-2001, 7:04 PM
Ok i agree to your terms of peace. So that is all just act mature? That's it right. Well if so i'll try my best. But i can still make jokes right. Just except with that it should be mature. If so i understand.
 Schmatz
01-02-2002, 12:12 AM
Here's a little tip: that whole laughing tantrum thing, it coulda been solved by saying 'Oh man, that's funny as hell'. All that HAHAHA crap isn't needed, and the Jim Carrey quote is DEFINATELY not needed... don't use outside resources that aren't necessary please!
 Admiral Casaba the 3rd
01-02-2002, 7:41 PM
Oh so your RUNNING this forum and YOUR gonna tell me what i'm supoose to do. i'm well aware of what I can and can't do. i don't need some #$&^* ( I will probably get banned for saying that) But i think i know what to do. And sensoring my words here is critical to that. So I presume you should watch your mouth or you may get on the bad side of me. And trust me I don't like getting mad:mad: So if you wanna help that's fine but if your gonna say something that is tkaing my post looking carefully over it and tell me what i can and can't do I will show no respect for you. Only the administrators can tell me what to do and not you. And so far i've been doing one hell of a job being good. So I insist we keep it this way. Agreed?:) Hopefully we can get on with this. but for now i just wish you a simple GOOD DAY!
 MtBlanc
01-02-2002, 8:36 PM
Well, he does read this forum and is trying to have a good time, maybe you're preventing that in a way Admiral. Schmatz is perfectly entitled to his opinion.

But then again, that's just my opinion. I hope I'm entitled to it.
Page: 1 of 1