Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Let's bring back the old traditions!

Page: 2 of 2
 Tall Guy
12-23-2001, 2:40 PM
but glottis was alergic to the massage cream (yes, they have cream!!) and quickly broke out into a rash, he started screaming....
 Hel-ter
12-23-2001, 3:51 PM
for his mother, and they turned him in since demons don't have mothers...
 NiKo
12-25-2001, 8:48 AM
...then glottis woke up and found himself in Rubacava.
it was all a dream.....
 Hel-ter
12-25-2001, 12:12 PM
and then he woke up again, it was NO dream! Glottis began to yell and scream, he face got all purple, his hair became green and his feet started to swell. The doctors gave him a truckload of medicins and the great Glottis became a
 Tall Guy
12-25-2001, 1:25 PM
babbling wreck resembleing...
 Hel-ter
12-25-2001, 4:05 PM
post delivering...
 Metallus
12-28-2001, 7:19 PM
person...

However, just then, Manny wakled by, and reminded Glottis to stop hogging the spotlight, since it was his story after all.
 Tall Guy
12-29-2001, 12:01 PM
a big fight broke out...
 NiKo
12-29-2001, 12:39 PM
...and manny gave Glottis a huge wedgie, to wich Glottis responded......
 Admiral Casaba the 3rd
12-29-2001, 7:11 PM
"...and manny gave Glottis a huge wedgie, to wich Glottis responded......" actually this is the forst time i've used anyones quotes. But i'm just asking this question... if you guys dislike my childish sense of humor and want me to grow up and niko shares my snese of houmor too how come your not balming Niko for anything. i'm not saying you should because i have the same sense that he has. If you accept wedgies then why can't you accept some of my jokes. And no i'm not trying to be dramatic or sarcastic just only curious
 Metallus
12-29-2001, 10:51 PM
Silliness is good in moderation. When overused, it becomes annoying however.
 NiKo
12-30-2001, 7:34 AM
admeral, WTF!?

okay thats it! nobodys been copmlaining about your behavior lately so stop *****ing about it! jeez, i mean, c'mon...

and this is how you repay me for sticking up for you?
real mature man.

i know its not the way you ment it, but do us and yourself a favor, just stop your moaning!!
 Admiral Casaba the 3rd
12-30-2001, 2:46 PM
hold your horses niko. i'm not complaining. Well actually i am....
but... I've gotten from escapemi.com that i needed to become more mature about the FARTS and stuff. And they told me to grow up. and some other stuff. But now i understand. And i'm not blowing off any chances. Just only questioning my limits. that is all
 Tall Guy
12-30-2001, 4:08 PM
why the hell should we flame niko for talking about a wedgie? This is supose to be a fun topic, not a deadly serious one. Theres a time and a place and this is the time AND the place. The reason jokes are acepted here is cos they are not aimed at nebody and are just for fun. You are constantly banging on about how you are treated so badly but the fact is that it is YOU who always brings the topic up....everybody is trying to get along and yet you STILL continue to stir things.
 Tall Guy
12-30-2001, 7:26 PM
btw can we continue the topic?!
 Metallus
12-30-2001, 7:29 PM
Ehh, the thread had been stale for a few days. It'd be better to let it fade away.
 Admiral Casaba the 3rd
12-30-2001, 7:36 PM
so does this mean that if you accpet his wegdie jokes than you cna accept my fart and other jokes in here. if so WOHOOOOOOOOOOOO :D I love telling fart jokes. But it won't be repetitive and i can make all sorts of stuff like that? If so that's great because i like to joke around. i was just clarifying on what jokes i can tell and what not
 Metallus
12-30-2001, 8:15 PM
I think it's safe to say you misinterpreted his post.
 NiKo
12-31-2001, 4:33 PM
i have the sudden urge to play "Hang man"...... :evil6:
 Admiral Casaba the 3rd
12-31-2001, 7:29 PM
and why do i have this sudden urge that my head is going to be on that hangman?
 Fender
12-31-2001, 8:51 PM
Originally posted by NiKo

......OW, Dat Heuit!....
 Thrik
01-01-2002, 11:15 AM
Lupe... we'll only tolerate you if you are simply not here :/

Or at least if you never post. You just can't seem to fit in with what anyone's talking about without using surplus quotes and acting like a demented horse.

PLEASE just go around the entire Lucasforums community, and read how everyone talks. Learn how to not be a complete fool and just realise how much of a tit you're currently being. You come into a thread which is MEANT to be immature and start twatting off at Niko, and completely throwing us off-track.

Just stay out of our way for a while and cool yourself down, you little ratchild ;)
 Tall Guy
01-01-2002, 2:53 PM
ahhh....RatChild...loveable...yet to the point
 Admiral Casaba the 3rd
01-01-2002, 3:34 PM
Learn how to not be a complete fool and just realise how much of a TIT you're currently being.
TIT LOL. Tiitties. Counting fiddies and FEELIN titties! LOL
Complete fool and mention TIT! LOL:D
 Tall Guy
01-01-2002, 3:37 PM
^ THIS ^ is what we're talkin about
 Metallus
01-01-2002, 5:42 PM
Originally posted by Admiral Casaba the 3rd
Learn how to not be a complete fool and just realise how much of a TIT you're currently being.
TIT LOL. Tiitties. Counting fiddies and FEELIN titties! LOL
Complete fool and mention TIT! LOL:D

Hey Lupe, how about not doing that ever again. :tsk:
 Admiral Casaba the 3rd
01-01-2002, 7:06 PM
So I can't laugh about titties. I guess not with your little smile dud shaking his finger. the feelin tiddies part was from that fat dude from 007. You know what's the fat guy's name. Not maximino....who was that FATASS? Oh yes I remeber Valentine
It was a line of him
which was "Counting fiddies and FEELIN titties"
which means he counts $50's and he feels ...well yuo can pretty much guess. But if you want me to relax like this I will but i won't mention this stuff all the time. ij just first appear in that post and i poked a little fun at it!
 Metallus
01-01-2002, 9:20 PM
Same old Lupe. You're working on our last collective nerve.
 Schmatz
01-02-2002, 12:06 AM
Originally posted by Admiral Casaba the 3rd
and why do i have this sudden urge that my head is going to be on that hangman?

It can't be, because IT WILL BE ON A PIKE OUTSIDE MY FRONT DOOR :evil6:

I can't believe you do that to Niko after he kinda stuck up for you... you just don't give a **** do you?
 Thrik
01-02-2002, 6:11 AM
Lupe, at the age of eight you should have stopped laughing like a girl at words such as "titties"...

...however I'm beginning to doubt if you've even hit that age yet. Your endless non-punctuated sentences resemble the scribblings of an infant :/

You're working close to losing the right to post in this community, so I suggest either helping us out and outright leaving, or at least not actually bothering to post.
 Admiral Casaba the 3rd
01-02-2002, 7:52 PM
ok so i guess i'm suppose to NOT laugh about tiddies and pussy(sorrry for bad language and other sex areas. I guess we are suppose to be mature. And we can't laugh about this and say it's all right. I'll just cease at this becuase i don't want to cause any more trouble with the previous reputation i have. But i want to look like a person who doesn't give **** or take ****. and see already i'm begging to see signs. It can't be, because IT WILL BE ON A PIKE OUTSIDE MY FRONT DOOR (a threat of dying)
I can't believe you do that to Niko after he kinda stuck up for you... you just don't give a **** do you (saying i have betrayed him whcih i haven't andi did not give any ****)
(sorry for the bad language) but it sued. So if you mature to say it then i belive your mature enough to handle it and i'm not being sarcastic

Same old Lupe. You're working on our last collective nerve.
(thinking i was the same after these years anooys me and saying You've had it to yuor last) when i've been pretty good
Lupe, at the age of eight you should have stopped laughing like a girl (again another insult)
You're working close to losing the right to post in this community
and a threat for beiing banned. I am partially annoyed with this. But i dare not respond. So i please beg you to stop. For the good of my sake and yours. I mena how much can i person hgandle tkaing this. So i PLEASE ask you to stop. That's all i have until i have heard your replies. And by all meaning I'm trying to be nice so don't take this as an insult or a bad message. Just a little reminder of what has been spoken. That is all. :)
 Metallus
01-02-2002, 8:29 PM
Why should we believe you this time? You've already demonstrated that your behavior has not improved very much. You seemed to be trying to improve initially, but now you're slipping back to your old habits.

That is unacceptible; one more outburst a la your Ezboard/YaBB days, and you'll be out of here.
 MtBlanc
01-02-2002, 8:33 PM
Eh, get rid of him now. It's too much work trying to decode his posts.

(Oh man, I know he'll flame me for this. :))

Oh yes, and my rant of the day: I'm almost positive I would visit this forum much more and participate in it, if it weren't for one thing.

All of the topics here seem to get side-tracked for one reason: Admiral. It's not entirely his/her fault, but all the active and most popular topics seem to devolve into a fight on forum etiquette and so forth, regarding Admiral. In my opinon, these "fights" are certainly warranted, but it does get tiring.

I just wish this wasn't the case.

Anyways, to quote Dennis Miller, that's just my opinion, I could be wrong.
 Metallus
01-03-2002, 7:46 PM
You could be wrong, but you're not. I'm taking care of it now...
 MtBlanc
01-03-2002, 7:57 PM
You're a good man Metallus, a good man.
 Metallus
01-03-2002, 8:19 PM
Well, I gave him an honest chance to improve, but after awhile I could tell that he wasn't going to. I'm sure that people in other forums where he was posting (Escapemi and Mixnmojo) weren't expecting him to be banned, and so I'll probably have some explaining to do. I think I made the right choice, however, and I'll defend my actions if need be.
 Tall Guy
01-03-2002, 9:36 PM
at last...ahh!:D
 Gergely
01-06-2002, 2:06 PM
Hey! Let's continue that game. It seemed to be fun for me.
 Tall Guy
01-06-2002, 3:02 PM
ok...here we go

Gergely
01-06-2002, 3:22 PM
Jeez Manny, What are you doing?
 Metallus
01-06-2002, 4:06 PM
How about if we start over with a new thread.
 Gergely
01-06-2002, 4:27 PM
umm. okay?
 Tall Guy
01-06-2002, 4:35 PM
thuper idea ol' chap:p
 NiKo
01-07-2002, 7:25 AM
or how about if a mod just deletes the posts that are in the way?
 Tall Guy
01-09-2002, 6:08 AM
new one already goin
Page: 2 of 2