Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

In regards to fiction

Page: 1 of 1
 MJ
12-20-2001, 10:05 AM
I've noticed that Monkey Island fiction, when it is written, is quite well recieved by websites. They usually provide hosting, post notices about new parts, etc.

Is Grim Fandango style fiction this well accepted? Does anyone know where I could submit some work for consideration?

The main problem is it isn't finished, and it doesn't tell the story of the game.
 Fender
12-20-2001, 10:52 AM
contact METALLUS (metallus@mixnmojo.com) to see wether he would put a fan-work part on the GFN.
 MeddlingMonk
12-20-2001, 1:01 PM
Or Zaarin of GFC. I might need something like that, too, if Helios doesn't bob to the surface. Glottis' Garage (Helios' site) has a fan fic section but he's been a little inactive even before the server switch.
 Fender
12-21-2001, 5:03 AM
Maybe NiKo will put it on his site when it goes up.
 Metallus
12-22-2001, 12:58 AM
The LSA and Glottis's Garage were the two hosted sites that had (have) large fan-submission sections. When they return to full operation you can submit them there, but I'd be thrilled to put in a fan-work section of the GFN for the time being, since the sites won't be updatable for a little while.

Also, my @mixnmojo.com addy isn't operational right now, so you can use my hotmail (metallusconquers@hotmail.com) account to send submissions.
 MJ
12-24-2001, 9:27 AM
Hello there, Metallus. :)

I e-mailed you the first ten pages. Let me know what you think!

If worse comes to worse... there's always posting it in the forum a part at a time, eh? :D
 Fender
12-24-2001, 12:03 PM
Post it here, I'd like to read it. Or you can email me here (paulandrews@ironmaiden.com) at my Iron Maiden (http://www.ironmaiden.com/) email account (paulandrews@ironmaiden.com). Please.
Page: 1 of 1